Artic Monkeys Song

Ponyboy
I Wanna Be Yours
----------------------------------------
Two words. Bad poetry. He wants to be your everything the way your his. He tries to conceal his feelings but it's harder than he thought. If you say he's your's he'll do all he can to prove himself to you. He writes words that have meaning and you mean a lot to him.

Darry
Reckless Serenade
----------------------------------------
He is infatuated with you. It's hard for him to pay attention to any other woman when you come around. He has too many responsibilities to be caught up in some silly romance, right? He tries to get a grip on himself but the only grip he wants is your hand in his.

Sodapop
Knee Socks
----------------------------------------
You two are perfect each other. He was down after him and Sandy but then you walked in. He's a happy man but every man has his downs and yet you instantly brought him back up. He didn't even know your name when he knew he wanted you to be his. He also brought you up. When you feel insecure and life isn't what you thought, he's right there for you. Life's a roller coaster that he wouldn't mind riding with you.

Steve
Arabella
----------------------------------------
You entice him. At first he stared because he didn't trust you but now he stares out of attraction. You sitting in the the passenger seat of his car with your feet on the dash and you resting your head on your palm was just something he could never get over. He loves your attitude and he sees the passion in your eyes. It's the same passion in his when he's looking at you.

TwoBit
Mardy Bum
----------------------------------------
He loves the smile on your face and he loves to be the reason it's there. He's seen you down and it isn't something he wants to see again. He wants to just spend his time happy with you but it's hard sometimes when life just isn't going your way. He has a natural way of making others smile but he'll try his best if it's for you.

Dally
I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor
----------------------------------------
The moment he saw you he knew you were something special. He's been with countless girls but it honestly surprised him when he wanted to hold on to you for more than a week. At first you denied him of everything and it drove him mad but for some reason he couldn't give up on you. You're not a bad kid but he wanted to do some bad with you.

Johnny
Baby I'm Yours
----------------------------------------
This boy fell hard for you. He's not entirely sure why you choose to be around him when there are much cooler and tougher guys but he's glad you do. He doesn't know too much about love aside from the gang but he knows he has feelings for you and he wants to be there if and when you need him. He wants you to know that he'll aways be with you. Love's a tricky feeling for him but it's the sweetest treat he's felt in a while.

A/N: First dates will probably be up next week so for now check out some rad music! Another music update will be later today in a few hours!