Ch. 6- A few days later...

Ever since that night, Columbia has slept with me. We have become great friends. Sometimes we argued but it was for silly things, like makeup. Columbia was my only friend now, yeah, I was slowly becoming friends with Magenta. One night, I slept in Magenta's and Columbia's room. All night was smoking, drinking, and just being girls. It was a fun night.

I've never smoked or drank before, I'm 17, soon to be 18, I never wanted to but now. We have 'girls night' every Friday, Monday, and Wednesday nights.

I still feel like Magenta still hates me but is warming up to me... Slowly. To be honest, Im starting to like dressing like a slut.

I'm slowly allowing Frank to flirt with me. Lately it's been dirty. Slapping my ass, licking me neck, it's dirty but I like the feeling.

~~~~noonish~~~~

I, again, was cleaning around the house. I slaved cleaning around masters room for last. I purposely walked right next to his door. He opened the door slowly, and, yup you guessed it, grabbed me and dragged me in. This time I pushed him on the bed. I closed the door before I jumped in bed with him.

I was going to have sex.

I ripped off his clothes, while he did the same to me. We were rattling the bed, me, making the most noise. It felt good, it felt bad. Sadly it was short and he stopped, he turned to the door.

I looked to, was someone there.

"master" it was riff, "you need to work in your lab. You told me to tell you at two o'clock".

I looked at the clock, DAMN!! We had sex for a long time. He got off he and put clothes on. Opened the door and left. I looked around and he came back "Emma, clean this up! NOW!! Change the sheets and put new ones on".

I did as what I was told, soon I was done and back to cleaning the hall. Since it was Sunday night, I was alone. Reorganizing my room, by the end of the night I was beat. Tomorrow I was going to finally help master in his lab. I really want to know what he's cooking up in that room.

With that thought I fell asleep.