Ch. 22- home for now

I stepped out after Columbia and I looked around. We were on a totally different plant!

Frank put his arm around me and I looked up to him. His smile was so sexy I couldn't stop my self from kissing him. I quickly pecked his lips and he smiled.

He brought my body closer to his and his hands were on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his lips met mine. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him. His tongue explored my mouth and I moved away needing a breathe. I turned to see Columbia with her arms crossed across her chest tapping her foot.

Oops... I forgot she's the jealous type...

Frank got the hint, and took my hand leading me into the town. We bumped into a few people and then made it to a large gate with a few guards blocking it.

Frank kept walking and one of the guards saw us and nodded. He let us through and before I knew it, I was walking down a long hall, with large pictures of Transvestites. At the end of the hall was Frank. Sitting on a pile of cash with that smile of his.

He had Columbia take me up to her room while he said hi to his family members.

"So how big is this castle?" I asked as I closed the door behind me. I was in Columbia's room now.

"Pretty big".

That's all she said and she walked into the bathroom. I looked around her room and one wall was covered of pictures of a guy. A bit over weight, leather jacket, sexy motorcycle...

"What are you doing?" I jumped as Columbia walked over to me.

"I was looking at this wall... who is this?" I asked pointing to the wall.

"That's my boyfriend!" she giggled happily, "Eddie".

I smiled and looked back up at the wall. A knock came from the door and Columbia got it.

"Master!" she said happily as he walked past her to me and her smile grew into a frown.

"Yes Frank?" I asked.

"My parents would love to meet you Emma! Come with me" he walked out the room and I followed him.

Our heels clicked as we walked down the stairs and at the bottom was his family. They had a lot of makeup on, dressed the same way as Frank... Well they all kinda looked liked him.

"Frank dear, is this Emma? she is very lovely!" His mother said as she gave me a tight hug.

"My name is Glen, I'm Franks father and that is Mariana his mother".

I smiled and Glen gave me a hug.

"Welcome to Transexual, Transylvania" Frank smiled.

"Thanks, umm I'm kinda hungry, may I have something to eat?" I asked more to Frank but his mother stepped in, "why yes darling! Come, come, we'll get something in you".

"Thanks".

***Time Skip! Later that day***

I didn't have my own bed, I shared the bed with Frank in his room. We were barely wearing anything so... Yeah... Frank took advantage and he ended on top of me that night.

Home sweet home.