Ch. 25- back home

Hello all my love little people. Above this is a picture of Frank n Furter earrings. Only $8 on Esty!!!! XDXDXD and sadly... This book will be ending soon :/ i don't know how many more chapters I have to go.

~#~#~#~#~#~

"Have you seen your sister?" Franks mother came up the stairway and was talking to Magenta and Riff Raff.

It was the next day, and we had cleaned up from yesterday.

"Umm.. no mrs. Furter and she's our STEP-sister. Please don't call her blood related" Riff spoke up seeing Magenta looking upset.

"Alright I'll try to remember, have you seen her Emma?" She turned to me.

"Oh umm.. no" wow did I sound stupid. She sighed loudly as she went back down.

I turned back to Mag and Riff and I bet they were thinking the same thing.

"I'm thinking we should get her back" I said quietly so no one hears us.

"Vath are you talking about?!" Magenta burst. "That was mean what we did, we should get her back" I said again but a little louder.

"Vhy?? She's finally gone, out of our life's for good. Vhy vould you vant to bring her back?"
Some times I couldn't understand what she said.

"Emma!" Frank called from up stairs.

"Coming Frankie!" I called back in a high pitch than usual. Oh god I'm turning into Columbia..

I ran up the stairs and he was waiting for me at the top. He was tapping the ball of his heels loudly and was giving me a look.

"Yes honey?" I asked hopping he wasn't going to smack me.
"We need to talk about something very important" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into our bedroom. I sat down on the bed and crossed my legs. "What is it?"

"I am very upset with my family, we are going back to earth tomorrow!" He bellowed.

I nodded and looked down. I actually like living here. It was so much different from earth. Where you were judged if you didn't fit in. Here, that wasn't the case
~~~~~.

Hi guys!! It's been way to long. And I know this is short. My mum wants me to quiet Wattpad -.- but I'm finishing my books. Go follow my other account!!!----> secrets_are_evil <--- thank ya babies :3