Ch.- 17 Mall

I slipped on a shirt my friend picked out for me. It was a Paramore shirt, I love her music! It was a dark purple T-shirt with 'Paramore' across it in dark red. I looked in the mirror to see how I looked. I all ready had skinny jeans on so with the small T-shirt look. I liked it. I stepped out to show my friends.

Izzy, the one who picked the shirt, squealed with joy "I fucking love it! I am a good friend for picking that out". I was also hanging with all my other close friends who also... Screaming at how I looked.

"Emma! I want that shirt! Buy it for me?!" Jessica laughed. Lexi lifted my shirt up a little, "Um, I need it!"

I smacked her hand off and pulled it back down.

"Alright I'm gonna change before I get rapped by you guys" I said jumping back in the changing room. I then changed into a dress I was planning to wear for the meeting with Franks parents. I didn't show my friends because it was really slutty. And I mean REALLY slutty. I checked in the mirror and liked what I saw.

I changed back into my regular clothes and stepped out with what I wanted in my hands (my slutty dress between other clothes). I stepped out to see my friends talking to this guy.

I walked over and I looked carefully at his face. It was my ex-boyfriend, but great best friend, Timmy. But we called him Tim.

"Hey Tim!" I said giving him a hug. "Hey Em" he hugged back. "So Emma, I've heard you disappeared on us. Where were you?"

Izzy, Jessica, Molly, Lexi, and Mackenzie looked at me as if they also wanted to know.

"I went to Costa Rica with my aunt Barbara. I forgot to tell you and also I'm leaving again with her. Tomorrow, I'm going to... Well somewhere in Asia. Were gonna help little children" I felt guilty I couldn't tell my friends where I really was and where I really was going.

"Awe, how long?" Molly asked.

Crap, I didn't know when I was coming back... I should of asked that...

"I don't know... Hopefully not too long" I said again, feeling guilty.

All my friends frowned and we turned back to Tim because he started to talk.

"Really? That sucks balls!" We are so child-ish, we started to laugh "anyway hope you come back soon. Because in about a month I'm having my moving away party".

"What?!" We all yelled in sync.

"Yeah, sorry girls. I'm moving to Kentucky..." He trailed off.

I was so upset, how could he leave like this? I hope we weren't gone for a whole month! I can NOT miss Tim moving party.

"So... Subway anyone?" Izzy asked.

We nodded and headed out to the check out area.

~•Columbia's point of view•~

I watched her get in a blue car a drive off. I can't let her leave! He'll I can't leave her outta my sight. I put on a long brown wig, skinny jeans with lots of rips, and a bright blue tank-top.

Removed my makeup and slipped on some flip flops. I grabbed my keys and ran out hoping that Master won't need me for anything in the next few hours.

~•Franks point of view•~

I came down the stairs as Emma ran out.

"Love you guys. Be back soon!"

"Bye babe! Remember th-" she slammed the door shut. I sighed and walked to get breakfast. I was in a lazy mood so I just put together some cereal.

I went back up to my room and looked at my Facebook. I loved going on Facebook. On our plant, we had nothing like this! I was on it every time I was bored or nothing to do.

I all the sudden got a phone call... I picked it up 'UNKNOWN NUMBER' it read. I stared at it then finally hit the button. "Hello?"

~•back to Emma•~

I was finishing my soda as we walked out of the mall. Subway was good and I got my normal. I checked the time and saw I had to get home soon. Master would want me home.

"Umm guys. I'm so sorry a hundred times! I have to go and finish packing".

"Awwww please stay longer!" Mac yelled.

"I'm sorry I really have to go" I said looking at my watch.

"Ok well if miss princess has to leave. She must!" Tim joked around.

"I'm gonna miss ya crazy folks".

We all group hugged and Molly, Mac, Jess, Lexi and Izzy walked to their car. Tim walked me to my car.

"So Emma, I'm really going to miss you".

I looked up at him and smiled, "I'll miss you too but I'll most likely miss you more!"

"Ok sure. Whatever you say".

I laughed as we walked up to my car. I hit unlock on my keys and opened the door. I turned back to Tim and smiled. He smiled back "you better come back. To be honest your the only person I really want to come to my party".

I blushed a light red and went in for a hug. We hugged for a while then I got in the front seat. I rolled down my window to say bye but... His lips smashed into mine. I was really surprised. I couldn't believe he was doing this. His lips were warm and soft...

He pulled away and smiled. He walked away without another word.

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#<#~#<#<#~#~#

Hey guys! I know I know it's been to long. I was lazy to update, then I went to Kentucky, then I didn't have a idea but here ya go. Hope you lived it.

Vote

Comment