Ch. 8- new B at This

I laid in my bed, then remembered I was bleeding to death. I got up and went into my bath room. I washed away the blood and wrapped it in skin color cloth. I walked back into my room, I saw the bag I told Riff to leave alone. I crouched down and picked it up.

I peeked inside 'good' I said to my self 'i thought he took it'. I placed everything back into my bookbag and hiding the small bag underneath everything.

I looked at the clock, 9:00.

Ugh! I fell back into bed, soon I heard frank coming to my door. 'Knock knock knock'

I rolled out of bed and made my way to the door, "yes master?"

"Why hello babe, do you want to take a bike ride with me?"

I looked up into those handsome eyes, "sure" I giggled, "but give me 10 minutes to get ready".

"Of course, I want you to always look your best" he said licking his lips. He spun around and walked off. I shut the door and twirled around my self. 'Time to get ready'.

I rushed to my dresser and pulled some clothes but then I remembered... "Columbia!" I yelled. She came up with in a minute.

"Yes?"

"I remember you telling me that when we go out we wear like... these" I said holding up my regular clothes.

"Uh, yes! you wear that".

She walked out of the room so I could change and I did do. I quickly got dressed and was out my door.