Clare

I have climbed this tree hundreds if times before. To climb up it with long claws so you can't grip things that well, it would take about five to eight minuets, but with donkey legs, who knows.

I climbed out of the tree house window and on to the roof while Eve was on my back. while this was happing I noticed that I was stronger than normal. I have no upper body strength at all but how did I pull my self up on top of the roof if I can't even do one pull up?

I concentrate. How am I going to get out of this mess? it's not a game. You can't redo, you can't quit, and most of all if you lose you can't play again.

I hear clashing coming from the tree house. "where are you!" the terrible monster said. Stay silent I thought to my self.

"Honey I'm not going to hurt you, I'm just going to tear you into shreds if you don't show your self!"

Then I silently get my second rope and tie it to a near by branch. Now what? What do I do if I am in trouble? Simple, I get help. Help I thought. I look at the full moon and then held up the gold coin on my bracelet to the moon. I aim it perfectly so the moon light reflects at Oliver's house. Then I put my finger over the coin then I put my finger off. I did that two more times. 4 flashes I thought. I look at my bracelet and whisper, "thanks mom."

"What was that?" the monster said.

Why do I have to be so loud? Why did I have to thank my mom out loud?

I turned around and I see the disturbing monster bearing it's teeth at me.

"Can't hide now can you? No more tricks for me! When I get done with you you will be sorry you,-"

Then a huge stick hit the monster and it fell off the roof and splatted on the grass. Then I breath and then start crying. Why am I crying? Because I just experienced a mythical creature attacking me? Or is it because my life just flashed before my eyes?

I put Eve down on the roof. Then I looked over the edge. that's weird, were did the monster go? It just disappeared? Then I start to wonder, were did that large stick come from? Wait, the signal! Then I call "Oliver! Are you there?"

"No I'm a talking tree."

"Not the time Oliver!"

"I'm on my way up ok?"

"Ya, I'm on the roof. Oh and on your way get a water bottle in the tree house."

"Okay"

I wipe my eyes to show that I'm not crying. Then I see the short, brown haired, skinny boy. Oliver.

He runs and tackles me with a hug.

"Oh my gosh! Clare, are you okay? You have scratches all over your face and you look like you just ran a marathon!"

"Don't worry about me. We have bigger problems." then I pointed to Eve.

"She passed out?"

"Yep, now give me the water bottle."

I take the water bottle from Oliver and splash the water in Eve's face. Then Eve sat up and screamed, "don't eat us!!!!" She looked around and laid back down. Then she said "I really need to learn how to not pass out."

****************************************

Sorry I haven't written in like a month. oh well!