Chapter Four - Threatening

"Can you move any fucking slower?" Louis complained as he shoved me to move faster. 

"Louis, I don't want to do this, please. Can't you tell Zayn to have a session with another girl?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? Ava, you know I can't do that. I may be nicer to you than to the rest of the girls but I have no say in what Zayn does, you know that. If he wants you then he has to have you, I'm just the messenger." 

 I let out a loud huff and continue walking to Zayn's session room. I haven't been with Zayn in a while because he normally has his new girls with him. Apparently he's getting sick of them already, or maybe Louis told Zayn I've had too much attitude lately. 

Most of the time the session rooms are for sex but sometimes it turns into a beating room. I guess it just depends on how they feel...

I slowly reach the door and look back and Louis with pleading eyes. I hate seeing Zayn, he's so intimidating. Louis glares at me and I know I'm not getting out of this. 

I look down to the floor and lightly knock on the door. I hear a low, gravelly voice telling me to enter. 

I slowly open the door, the hinges creak along with the floor boards as I make my way inside. 

Louis slams the door closed behind me, leaving me alone with Zayn. 

The room is dark with only a small, faint light on the desk, illuminating Zayn's face. I creep closer and clear my throat. 

Zayn picks his head up and scowls at me. His eyes are a meancing dark brown, almost black and his mouth is clenched shut making his jawline even more defined. 

As soon as I make eye contact with him I quickly revert my eyes to my trembling hands. I don't know what I did but Zayn is beyond pissed at me. 

 "Ah, Ava. Just the girl I wanted to see." I look up to see Zayn's small smirk playing on his pink lips. 

"Master Zayn" I look up abruptly in acknowledgement. 

"I've always loved hearing you call me that, it makes me sound even more powerful that I already am." 

I roll my eyes but quickly catch myself and look at the ground hoping Zayn didn't see. 

Unfortunately he did...

"What did I say about rolling your fucking eyes at me, hm?" Zayn angrily spits at me. He makes his way around from behind his desk and harshly grabs my cheeks between his finger and thumb; forcing my chin up so we can make eye contact. 

"I-I'm sorry." I shakily apologize hoping Zayn will accept it. 

"You better be god damned sorry. I'm so done with your shit, Ava!" Zayn slowly walks behind me and pulls my hair, jerking my head back. 

I let out a small whimper. I don't know what it is with these men and pulling hair but it hurts like a bitch. Pretty soon I'm going to be bald! 

Zayn pushes me down by my shoulders forcing me to sit down in his cuff chair, formally known as his threatening chair.

Fuck, I'm in so much trouble. 

Once I'm seated, thick metal links cuff to my wrists and ankles, locking me into place. Zayn makes his way around so that we are face to face. 

He shocks me by striking my cheek with such force my head is thrown to the side. 

"Here's the deal, sweetheart. You're going to tell me everything I ask and maybe you won't get such an outrageous punishment." Zayn's loud, penatrating voice makes me jump in my seat. 

He inches closer to my face as he talks so that our noses are practically touching. "Do I make myself clear?" 

I can't help but look away. My heart is thumping out of my chest and I can't help but fear for my life. 

"I said, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?" Zayn's voice booms. 

I can't help but jerk back. "Y-yes, S-Sir." Since when did I get so weak. I can't even respond without stuttering. 

"Good." He smirks evilly at me, as if he thinks this is some sort of game. 

"Well, I think I'll start off by informing you that the fucking cops are on to us." I shrink back in fear as Zayn talks about the cops. 

I think I hate the cops as much as I hate Zayn. I've been missing for ten years and the cops probably haven't helped my family in trying to find me. Stupid damn cops never know what they're doing, all they're good at is eating donuts until they're blue in the face. 

"Tell me Ava, how the hell do you think the cops know about me and what I'm doing here? Someone must have told them, right?" I vigorously nod my head, agreeing with Zayn so I don't get slapped again. 

"Well I believe I know who that someone is." 

I look at him with a questioning gaze. Is someone from the institute working with the feds? 

"Don't play dumb with me you little bitch! I know it was you!!! You've been talking to your little police buddy and telling him everything. I know Louis has been soft on you. He's probably in on your little plan to get me arrested too, isn't he?" 

What? Who the hell do I know that's a policeman?

Obviously Zayn didn't like the look I was giving him because the next thing I knew I was whipped across my cheek. I screamed out it pain as my cheek throbbed. 

"You're little boy toy? Remember him? The one that was with you when I first grabbed you off the streets? I know you know who I'm talking about!!" 

Wha-oh my god! Harry! Wait, Harry's a policeman?! Holy fuck! I gained a small speck of hope, wishing Harry could save me. 

Before I had time to dwell on it, Zayn had punched me so aggressively that the chair flew back and my head slammed on the concrete flooring, making my mind hazy.

The room was spinning and I couldn't tell where I was. 

Then suddenly, I was sucked from my thoughts as the room went black.