Dallas

JUSTIN'S POV:

"Justin,"  someone tapped me.

I kept on sleeping.

"Justin," someone tapped me again, "Justin, wake up."

I groaned.

"Justin, come on." someone tapped me once more.

I groaned, "What?"

"Come on, you gave to go," someone said.

I couldn't help but make out the voice considering on how tired I am.

"I'm sleeping," I shifted a little bit in the bed.

"You have to go now Justin," someone said.

I smacked my lips and opened my eyes letting them adjust to the light.

Oh.

It's Lilly.

Where the hell am I?

I looked around and realized I'm still in the hospital.

I looked beside me and saw McKayshla cuddled into my side with he'd hands on my chest peacefully sleeping.

"It's about to be two in the morning, you have to go to Dallas," Lilly said.

I breathed out, "Alright, calm your shit."

I saw her roll her eyes and walk to the bathroom to go change considering she had a fresh pair of pajamas in her arms.

I looked back at McKayshla.

I don't want to leave her.

I wanna stay here with her and be here while she's going through this rough time with memory loss and stuff.

I'm gonna miss her dude.

I grab her hands being gentle because of her IV that was on the outside palm of her hands and slid them off of my body carefully.

I got off the bed slowly but surely making sure I didn't make any noise so I didn't wake her up.

I walked over to my sneakers, grabbed them, then walked to the futon and sat down putting my shoes on and tying them.

I heard the door open and Lilly's petite figure walked our of the bathroom and to her duffle bag putting her clothes in there.

I just got done tying both of my shoes, so I stood up.

I walked over to the nightstand next to McKayshla that had her phone on it charging, Lilly's phone charging; there's a lamp, and my phone.

I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket then turn around.

Lilly was standing there, "Can you pass me mine?"

i nodded then grabbed her phone giving it to her.

I looked down at Mickey, "Take good care of her," I paused, "please," I croaked.

She walked next to me looking at me, "I will, don't worry," she said.

I leaned down and pressed my lips giving a nice kiss on McKayshla's forehead and then went over the spot I kissed gently with my thumb.

"Well," I turned to Lilly, "It looks like I have to go."

She nodded.

Lilly and I hugged it out then we disconnected.

"See ya." I said.

"Bye," she said.

I was out the door and out of the hospital in a matter if minutes.

**************************************