00:00:00

McKayshla's POV: 

INSTAGRAM: 

McKayKay_x3: Justin + Beliebers = For life #BELIEVEtour 

McKayKay_x3: Me and the girls snuck them in...shhh!! :) 

I took a quick picture in my outfit for All Around The World. 

McKayKay_x3: All Around The World #BELIEVEtour 

I tossed my phone on the couch in my dressing room and walked out. 

"I was just about to come get you because Ariana just finished her songs and the countdown says five minutes," Ely said. 

"Oh," I giggled, "thanks." 

 "You look good in these outfits, you look better than me, I'm jealous," Ely pouted. 

I smiled, "thanks, but you look good." 

"Thanks, but anyways, come on," she waved me. 

I walked beside her and we walked up to the whole group. 

"Alright guys, let's start the prayer before the show starts," Ry Good announced. 

Every single one of us got into a big circle holding each other's hands.

Ry went on with the prayer and about a couple seconds later, he ended. 

"Alright, let's do a throwback and bring it back with the ducks shout," Scooter said. 

"Oh shit, y'all still remember that?!" Lilly exclaimed with a hint of surprise in her voice. 

"Yeah, let's do it!" Fredo said. 

"Alright, on three!" Ry Good pitched in. 

Ryan counted to three and all of us chanted. 

"DUCKS, DUCKS, DUCKS, DUCKS, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, SWWOOOOOOOOO!" We all shouted. 

The only reason I know what they were doing and what the whole group chant thing was, was because I watched Never Say Never. 

Wow, I feel like such a basic bitch. 

Oh well, at least I fit in now. 

"Alright, it's the first day back, let's kill the show! Good luck you guys!" Scooter said. 

We all nodded and smiled. 

Justin went to the back part of the stage so they could strap the wings and stuff on him.

We all got on stage and as the countdown was lowering, the screams were getting louder; the yelling was worst, and the small drips of tears turned into waterfalls. 

Wow, this is crazy. 

About 30-40 seconds later, the clock then reached 00:00:00 and everyone went berserk.

The stage lights brightly came on. 

Justin flies down from above and his feet hit the stage. 

Like the beautiful angel that he is, I thought to myself. 

Focus on the dance and the stage McKayshla, you don’t wanna get distracted.

Right. 

Gotta focus.

Everyone and their moms are about to pass out. 

The music starts; Justin starts singing; the guy dancers, the bieberettes, and I automatically started dancing. 

Your beautiful, beautiful you should know it (you're beautiful, beautiful you should know it)

I think it's time, think it's time that you show it. 

You're beautiful (beautiful) 

So baby what you doin'? 

Where you at? 

Where you at? 

Why you actin' so shy? 

Hold it back (hold it back) 

We're not the only ones doin' it like that 

Yeah, like that

So baby

Bring it, bring it, bring it, bring it back. 

Cause all around the world

People want to be love

I'm doing pretty good. 

Holy shit. 

You go McKayshla.

Shit is getting real. 

And the beginning of the Believe Tour starts now. 

Right here. 

Right now. 

The beginning of my career starts now.

San Diego I see you.