Sex Threats

McKayshla's POV:

I tied my other sneaker then when I  was done with that I stood up from the futon.

I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

Damn, Lilly really knows how to shop and put outfits together.

I'm wearing this white tank crop top that has a big light blue triangle and inside the light blue triangle is a lot of palm trees. It kinda had that Cali vibe to it and it says That Diamond Life spelled out in thin black lettering with dark high waisted jeans, white Nike Air-Force Ones high tops, and a black beanie that had a light blue diamond logo in the middle of it outlined in white. My hair is scrunched and I have eyeliner, mascara, and ChapStick on.

Gotta cover up this gauze patch until I'm comfortable with showing off my wound.

I take my iPhone out and take a quick picture making a kissy face in the camera.

I put my phone down a little, added a filter and put it up on instagram.
INSTAGRAM:
McKayKay_x3: Bye hospital :)

I put my phone in my back pocket.

I was gonna get out of the bathroom, but someone's warm hands over lapped my eyes.

"Guess who?" that muscular voice cooed.

"Considering you're the only guy here," I started, "I only know it's you Justin."

He let go of my hands, "You're no fun."

I chuckle turning around facing him.

"You're lookin' good," he took my body in with his eyes.

I chuckled, "Thanks."

"Turn around," he said.

"What, why?" I indented my eyebrows.

"Just turn around," he said.

I turned around and faced the mirror.

"What, do I have something on my back or something?" I asked.

"No."

"Then what is it?" I asked.

"Nothing just," he paused, "Looking," he smirked.

I looked in the mirror and saw his reflection and what do you know?!

The creeper is looking at my ass.
Perv.

I turned around, "Hey," I lifted his chin upwards so that we were eye level, "Eyes up here Bieber."

"My bad," he slightly raised his hands in surrender, "I'm just checking out what's mine," he rubbed his hands licking his lips.

"Yours?" I chuckled, "That's funny."

He walked closer to me, "damn babe, I like what I see."

I walked backwards as he kept walking forward and soon enough, I get pressed up between a pop star and the edge of the sink.

Damn.

This motherfucker better not try it.

I chuckled sarcastically, "Sorry, BT um, sight-seeing is over."

"Is it now?" he spoke sarcastically.

You're not supposed to be sarcastic right after I'm being sarcastic.