What's a Belieber?

McKayshla's POV:

I looked into the mirror and I actually liked my outfit.

I look so business like.

I'm wearing dark skinny jeans with a tan spaghetti strapped tank top, a soft pink blazer on top of the tank top with my sleeves rolled up to my elbows and my button buttoned. For shoes, I put on dark tan leather ankle boots with about a two-three inch heel on the bottom of it. For jewelry I put pearls on my first ear hole and then I kept small diamond studs on the two ear holes that were left on each of my ears. I put on gold bangles on my left hand and for my hair it was slicked up into a loose donut bun with a thick line of eyeliner on my top eyelid and my Covergirl Rocket Blast mascara and my EOS lip balm. I don't have any gauze on and my glasses are on.

I am so in love with this look (besides the wound on my face.)

This business meeting look.

I look very classy.

Not saying that I'm not because I am, but still.

I should start dressing like this more often.

I can proudly say that I can dress my ass off.

While I was looking at myself from different angles to fix any flaw that was in the outfit, I spotted this necklace around my neck.

I've noticed it in the hospital and a couple times ever since I got out, but I never really payed attention to it.

I thought it was just some random necklace my mom bought me.

I brought my hand up to the heart pendant with a big diamond cursive M on it and stroked it lightly.

It's beautiful and brought.

I gripped it in my hand lightly and I looked down at it.

I've never seen anything so gorgeous...so stunning...so clear cut before.

Who gave this to me?

I at least wanna thank them.

Where did I get this from?

Did I used to be a bad ass before I lost my memory and rob a jewelry store?

Oh God I hope not.

"That ass," I heard someone speak.

I jolted, "Jesus," I let go of the pendant and placed my hand on my chest.

I saw Justin standing there with a smirk and his hands in his pocket.

When did he get there?

I didn't even hear the bathroom door open.

He smirked.

"Justin, do you know where I got-"

"I got it for you," he cut me off.

I turned around and scrunched my eyebrows.

"I gave it to you when we went on our first date," he said.

"Seriously?" I gasped.

He made a small chuckle, "Yeah," he took his hands out of his pocket and walked closer to me, "I took you out to dinner and gave it to you and then I rented out the Amico theatre back in Canada for the both of us and I remembered us watching The Conjuring," he giggled, "You were so scared."

I chuckled showing a little of my pearly whites, "Typical me," I mumbled.

"I think I got a picture of us that night," he dug into his picture pulling out his phone, "Hold on a sec."