OLLG

Lilly's POV: 

I'm helping Justin fix the wires that's connected to the microphone that's going above his ear right now before he goes back on stage to perform his last three songs. 

"What song are you performing next?" I asked while I helped him with the wires on his body. 

"One less lonely girl," he answered helping me out. 

"Is Alison here to pick the girl?" I asked. 

"No, she's coming to the show when we go to Philly," he said. 

"Oh, well do you want me to pick the girl?" 

"Yeah, that would be nice," he nodded. 

He went and grabbed his white shirt and tossed it over his head, on top of the wires, and onto his body. 

"Ready?" I said. 

"Yeah," he nodded. 

We all walked out, he took a swig of his bottled water, but before he went on stage he turned back around. 

"Lilly," he spoke. 

I looked at him. 

"I want McKayshla to be my one less lonely girl," he recommended. 

"Okay," I nodded. 

"Where is she?" he asked. 

"Probably in her dressing room chillin' on her phone," I answered. 

"Go get her and tell her I want her on stage," he said. 

"Alright," I nodded then smiled, "I'll go get her." 

He smiled then turned around going on stage then I hear him talk on the mic. 

So who wants to be my one less lonely girl? 

Oh McKayshla is gonna love this. 

McKayshla's POV: 

TWITTER: 

@McKayshlaBermudez: In my dressing room by myself until it's time for me to go back on stage & dance for Boyfriend...No one wants to turn up with me, lol #Loner

@McKayshlaBermudez: I'm on my phone during the show....shhh!! don't tell anyone. 

@missjacquerae: "@McKayshlaBermudez: I'm on my phone during the show....shhh!! don't tell anyone." @ScooterBraun

I rolled my eyes. 

Such a fucking snitch. 

Ugh. 

I can't stand her. 

@McKayshlaBermudez: "@missjacquerae: "@McKayshlaBermudez I'm on my phone during the show....shhh!! don't tell anyone." @ScooterBraun" you're such a fucking snitch...I'm fucking praying one day that you get your ass beat. 

@missjacquerae: @McKayshlaBermudez lol, girl shut up. 

@McKayshlaBermudez: @missjacquerae you know what? I'm not even gonna waste my time on your ugly pathetic ass...your dismissed.

@McKayshlaBermudez: I hear OLLG playing....so who's gonna be Justin's OLLG? #SanDiego #BELIEVEtour 

@McKayshlaBermudez: This is gonna be a long journey #Thankful #Blessed #BELIEVEtour