Chapter Seven

LISA

LISA

'You should have been there you guys. I was so bored and about to fall asleep 'cause the class was so silent. And just then I hear Lisa say are you even up there. Everyone turned towards her and she was staring up at the ceiling and...' Jisoo burst into laughter.

Jennie and Chaeyoung joined her while I grumpily stuffed my mouth with food. It was lunch time right now. We met Jennie and Chaeyoung on our way to the cafeteria. They hugged me and apologized but I shook my head and apologized instead. We were all glad that there was no awkwardness between us.

'She looked so funny.' Jisoo burst into laughter again.

'Yah, Jisoo. Enough with the laughing.' I scowled.

'Arasso, arasso. But why were you staring at Bobby though, hmm?' Jisoo wiggled her eyebrows.

'Oh, right. Tell us, Lisa.' Jennie leaned forward.

'It's nothing like that.' I said trying to stop myself from blushing but failed.

'Yah! Look at her blush.' Chaeyoung teased as she bumped her shoulder with mine.

'I am telling you guys, it's nothing.'

'Why? Don't you think Bobby is cute? Just look at that eye smile.' Jennie nodded towards their table.

We all looked and just then both Bobby and Hanbin looked at our table. My eyes grew a few sizes in shock. I quickly looked away and tried to hide my face with my hair.

'Whoa! Did Hanbin and Bobby just look at you?' Chaeyoung asked.

'It was like telepathy. You guys turned to look at each other at the same time.' Jennie added.

'It was just a coincidence. Ugh! They must be thinking I am a creep or something.' I groaned.

'Imagine having the two most popular boys fighting for your attention.' Jisoo sighed dreamily out of nowhere.

'Yah! I thought you didn't like the four of them. Remember how you were criticizing Bobby yesterday?'

Jisoo just waved her hand.

'That would be great. I ship Bobby and Lisa by the way. They would look so cute together. And their personality matches too. They are both bright and smiling.' Chaeyoung said.

'Bobby is bright and smiling?!' I exclaimed in disbelief.

'Unlike his friends. He actually is approachable. He is nice.' She said.

I still stared at her.

'Last year, we were paired up for a project work. I thought I would have to do all the work but he surprisingly was willing to do too. We divided the work equally and he actually put effort on it. He was really friendly and nice too. It wasn't awkward at all between us. He still greets me if he sees me around.' Chaeyoung explained.