Chapter Thirty Three

Everyone's breath hitched as Sana and Hanbin stood there glaring at each other

Everyone's breath hitched as Sana and Hanbin stood there glaring at each other. Plates of food were long forgotten as all the students were standing around the scene trying to get a closer look.

'Take a seat everyone. The real show is just starting.' Junhoe announced.

The crowd burst into whispers and murmurs. Everyone were throwing in their own ideas of what must be going on.

Remember yesterday when Hanbin left in the middle of the class? Yeah, that's because he went to save Lalisa from Junhoe. Apparently, Junhoe was waiting for her at the infirmary.

What's with Junhoe and Lalisa?

No idea. You know how Junhoe is. He doesn't need a reason to bully someone.

Did you see how angry Hanbin got when Junhoe squeezed Lalisa's hand? Not the right time to say this but he looked so hot.

So, what, Hanbin and Lalisa are dating or something?

I knew it. I noticed there was something off between Hanbin and Sana.

I would be so embarrassed if I was Sana.

Poor Sana. Without Hanbin, will she still be at the top of the social chain?

I think I heard my parents' talking about toko org plummeting down.

Sana tightened her hands into fists as she listened in to the talks. She felt embarrassed. She felt humiliated. She felt furious. All these nobodies looking at her with pity.

She looks like she is about to burst.

What do you think she is going to do?

Cry probably. And scream. And then cry again.

Sana didn't want to give them the satisfaction. She knew there were lots of people in the crowd who would love to see her in her worst. She knew some were enjoying this moment.

'You did the right thing.' Sana spoke.

Junhoe's smirk dropped while everyone looked at each other in confusion. Hanbin was the most confused of all as he stared at the smile on Sana's face.

'You helped a girl in need. While everyone was busy staring, you went up and stopped it.'

'Sana, you clearly don't think that Ha—'