Chapter Eighteen

LISA

LISA

I let out a gush of breath as I entered the school building. It was the first day of exam week. I could see students panicking and doing last minute studies as I walked through the corridor. I walked straight up the stairs and towards my class.

'Lisa-ya!' Jisoo exclaimed.

She, Jennie and Chaeng were standing outside the classroom. I waved as I reached them.

'What's up?' I smiled.

'Aren't you nervous for the exams? My father's going to kill me if I don't come in top five this time.' Jisoo pouted.

'My parents' are saying as long as I don't fail it's fine but I know they want me to bring more than just a pass result.' Chaeng said.

'Aren't you nervous, Lisa?' Jennie asked.

'A little.' I replied.

Honestly, I studied more than I usually do. Teaching Hanbin all this time made me revise everything. I helped him in English, Maths and Science while he helped me in Korean and Hanja. I am actually pretty confident about this exam.

'I saw your notes. I am sure you are going to top this exam.' Jisoo said.

'I am not that good.'

'Look at her being modest. Yaah! If you top this exam you have to treat us. Arasso?' Chaeyoung smiled.

'I am not going to top this exam but if I do then okay. I'll give you guys a treat.' I replied.

The three of them cheered. I turned to my side and saw the person I was thinking about since morning. He stared at me as he walked with Bobby and his other friend Yunhyeong.

'Anyeong.' Bobby approached us.

We replied him with a smile.

'Nervous?' He asked.

Chaeyoung nodded in reply.

'It's just mid-term, you guys. Don't stress out too much.'

We nodded again.

'Lalisa, right?' Yunhyeong asked.

'Ye. Annyeonghaseyo.' I bowed.

'Don't be so formal. We are the same age.' He said.

I smiled at him.

'I am Yunhyeong. Song Yunhyeong. But you must have known that already. I mean all the ladies know about me.' He had a smug smile on his face.

I just stared at him blankly.

'You can ignore him.' Bobby said.

I chuckled as Yunhyeong smacked the back of Bobby's head. He looked back at me and stuck his hand out.