Chapter 1

Diana's P.O.V.

"Come on Tanya, you've been playing that game the whole day! 'Making Fans' is gonna be on in a little!" I yelled loudly at my friend Tanya who was in her colorful pajamas playing her video games on the living room couch.

"There's rumors saying that this is the episode we find out if they've become fans or not!" I continued telling her.

With a deep sighed, she paused her video game, and look up at me.

"Fine, fine Diana you win. I'll let you watch that stupid idiotic show! I can't believe you even watch it, it's all fake and made up anyway! The people always become fans at the end anyway!" She yelled before looking back at the t.v quitting her game, and turning off her gaming system. She then put her pink controller down onto the table before she got off the living couch and proceeded to walk to her room.

I smiled slightly. "It's not a stupid show, and it's not fake either!" I yelled as she walked away.

"Yeah, right." She sarcastically said back to me.

I sighed before grabbing the t.v remote off the table, sitting on the couch, and changed it to the show.

After what seemed like just a few minutes, the show started to end and with that, the announcer came on.

"Next time on Making Fans we're going to be doing a contest, and like always, we will see which group of fans and non-fans will get the chance to go on the show and be with the next famous person/group." The announcer started.

"This famous group is know all over the world and is the number one boy band! If you've guess One Direction then you're right! One Direction is going to be on next time on Making Fans, sign up and see if you get the chance to be on the show with them! Stay tuned until the end of this episode to see where and how to sign up!" The announcer joyfully said before the show started up again.

I did a slight scream in excitement and got up and started jumping all around, One Direction is and always will be my favorite band in the world!I couldn't believe that they were going to have them on my favorite show!

"Diana! Why are you screaming?!" Josefine yelled from the kitchen which was next to the living room.

"Because One Direction that's why!" I yelled back at her as I continued to jump up and down in excitement.

"So nothing new?!" She yelled back to me.

"Well umm. . . no not really!" I yelled as she walked into the living room with a large open bag of Lay chips in her hands.

"Can you guys stop fucking yelling! Jesus Christ people please, I am trying to sleep her!" A very loud and grumpy Tanya yelled from her room.

"Sorry!" Josefine and I said in unison back o her.

"So what is it this time?" Josefine asked as she took a hand full of chips putting them into her mouth.

"Making Fans is having One Direction on the show! I want to enter and win so I can meet them, so we can meet them!" I said excitedly.

Josefine, nearly choking swallowed the food in her mouth and started talking. "Okay, okay, but, do you really think we'll win? I mean a lot and I mean a lot of people like them! No, wait scratch that! Love them! Anyway, don't you need to be a non-fan to enter as well or something like that?" She said curiously.

"Well, we can try! And yes, I know there's a lot of other fans out there who are going to sign up to but we have to try! I mean come on it's my babies! My husbands! M-my boys!" I replied grabbing the bag of chips from her hands.

"And for the non-fans, we already have two of those so can we at least try? Please?!" I asked her giving her my best puppy dog eyes.

Josefine groaned but she then nodded in agreement - A little overdone at that though since it made her blackish brown hair go all over the place.

"I'll ask Martha to help us with this but, we can't tell Jazmine and Tanya! They'll kill us if they find out, okay?"

I nodded excitedly. "Okay! Okay!" I said trying my best not to fangirl too much.

The two of us then sat on the couch with the bag of chips between the two of us and we then proceeded to finish watching the episode together.

"Soooo, are you guys fans or not?" They asked a group of girls on the show.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! We're fans! We're fans!" They all yelled.

"Wow, she was right." I said out loud.

"What do you mean?" Josefine said taking her eyes off the t.v and looked over at me.

"Sorry, I mean Tanya. She was right, they are always fans at the end." I replied looking back at her.

We both quickly looked back when we heard the announce back on.

"Okay, Directioners and non-Directioners! Sign up here using this website online and get a chance to be on the show with the One Direction boys! All the rules and information will be up on the website as well so go and sign up to get a chance to win!" Said the announcer.

"Well I'm going to tell Martha about this and all three of us will sign up to meet the guys and be on the show." Josefine said giving me two thumbs up.

I quickly nod happily and excitedly. She gives me a quick little smile before getting off the couch and then walking upstairs to tell Martha who was more than likely in her room.

'I can't believe I might get to be on t.v. with One Direction! It's going to be a dream come true! I hope we win and I hope Jazmine and Tanya won't be too mad at us.' I thought to myself as I grabbed the remote, turned off the t.v., got the bag of chips closing them so they wouldn't spoil before getting off the couch, and walked to my room.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

A/N: Diana Wanted Me Write This Story/Book Because I Guess She Likes The Idea? I Don't Know. I Might Take A Million Years To Update Like Me Other Book(s) So Don't Be Mad! (Warning You Ahead Of Time.) And Sorry For Errors And Such. But Anyway, I Hope You Like It And If You're Confused Sorry... I'll Try To Explain What's Going On As More Chapters Come... Well, Bye For Know! ^·^