Chapter 6

Diana's P O.V.

Me, Josefine, Martha, and Cynthia started fangirling when we heard that the boys were already here.

Once they opened the door, I right outside right away and start looking for Harry and Niall.

Once I saw them, I couldn't believe it! They were here, and they were going to live with all of us! I think I might end up fainting!

While I was busy fangirling over my loves, I did not notice the rest of my friends walking out behind me.

"Don't mind them, they're just excited to see you guys that's all." Jazmine pointing towards us.

"It's okay, we're kind of use to it." Said Louis.

"Cocky." Tanya whispered to Jazmine as she did a little giggle.

I elbowed Tanya, "They are not!" I yelled.

"Okay, whatever you say." She replied holding her side.

"I'm going to let you guys settle in! Numbers on the kitchen counter, call if you need anything." The lady said before leaving with the man.

"Soooo...." Jazmine said trying to make things a little less awkward.

"Why don't we get to know each other, let's go inside to sit down and talk a little? We can help you guys bring in your stuff late if you need it, does that sound alright?" Tanya said.

We all nod and we all walked into the house to sit on the living room couches.

"Why don't we start with you guys." Liam said to us.

"Okay! I'll start!" Cynthia said excitedly.

She got up and walked to the middle of the room for all of us to see her.

"Hi, I'm Cynthia Valdivia. I'm twenty years old, my favorite color is turquoise, and I'm going to be sharing a room with Liam, Diana, and Harry while we're here! Oh, I also work with Diana at Starbucks, I'm the third oldest, and I'm single." Cynthia said winking at Liam.

"Who's next?" She asked.

"I'll go!" I said getting up and walking to the middle.

"Hey guys, I'm Diana Gonzalez. I'm twenty years old as well, my favorite color is purple, I like 5 SOS, The Vamps, Melanie Martinez, and you guys, One Direction! I'm the second oldest in our group. I also work with Cynthia at Starbucks. And I'm single as well." I said trying not to fan girl again.

"Next!" I shouted.

"I'll go next!" Josefine yelled.

"Ok, Hey there loves, I'm Josefine Montero. I like the color blue, I'm twenty years old, I'm the oldest in our group, and I love food! I have a boyfriend named Julian. I work with Martha at a beauty place, and I'm also sharing a room with her and Niall!"

"Next!"

"Me! I'll go!" Martha said getting up.

"Hi, I'm Martha Santana. I'm the fourth oldest, nineteen years old, I work with Josefine; I like puppies, I'm single, my favorite color is red, and I'm sharing a room with Niall and Josefine!"

"I'll go next I guess." Tanya said getting off the couch.

"Um hey there, I'm Tanya Torres. I'm nineteen years old, I love video games, YouTube, Twenty One Pilots, Panic! At The Disco and stuffed animals. I'm the second youngest, my favorite color is anything pastel but mainly green even though it's not really a creative color, I work as a YouTuber, and I'm sharing a room with Jazmine, Louis, and Zayn." She said before sitting back down.

"Guess I'm last." Jazmine said going to the middle.

"Hi, I'm Jazmine Lopez, I'm nineteen years old and the youngest and because of that I'm the 'child' in the group. I love the color purple and anime mainly Hetalia, as well as other things such as Steven Universe, Twenty One Pilots, Edd's World, YouTube and I work at Cartoon Hangover!" She said sitting back down.

The lads took a little to I guess process us? And all of the information we told them.

"Do we talk about ourselves?" Asked Niall.

"No, we know you guys already!" I said confidentially.

"Oh, so what do you lady's want to do?" Asked Zayn.

"We can show you guys to our rooms, to unpack and stuff." Tanya replied.

"That sound fine." Replied Liam.

"Do you guys need any help? We can help if you'd like." I said to all of them.

"It's fine love, we can manage to thank you though." Niall replied.

The guys got off the couches, got there stuff, and followed us upstairs.

Once we all got upstairs the lads awkwardly stood there.

"Do you remember who your with?" Cynthia asked them.

"No." They all replied.

"It's me, Diana, Harry, and Liam, Tanya, Jazmine, Louis, and Zayn, and Martha, Josefine, and Niall." Cynthia replied as she showed Liam to there room.

"Ummm... Who's Martha, Diana, and Josefine again?" Niall asked awkwardly.

"Its us." I said pointing towards my friends and myself.

"Thanks." Niall said walking over to us.

"You must be Diana right?" Harry said nicely.

"Yes, I am." I smiled.

"Then, I guess I'm gonna be one of your roommates for the show!" Harry said happily.

"I guess you are. Let me show you to our room." I said walking down the hall to the bedroom door.

(A/N: I'll Try And Update Again Tonight! But, No Promises! Just Some Info. About The Girls. Nothing To Amazing. Until Next Time, Bye! ^·^)