Chapter 4

Diana's P.O.V.

"I can not believe you guys actually ended up agreeing to all of this." I said in shock to Tanya and Jazmine.

"Well, you guys know I have no life so I agreed but, I don't know about Jazmine." Tanya said pointing towards her.

"For the adventure of course!" Jazmine yelled throwing her arms in the air.

I laughed, "Guessing that's a yes?"

Jazmine nodded as I walked over to the front door, I opened it and got the papers that were left on the ground for all of us.

"Okay well the papers say that can only bring only the items that are necessary, anything else such as t.v.s, beds, blankets, food, and so on will be provided. If any of us need anything else, ask and they will pay for it."

"The place we will be going will be a house. It's a four bedroom, four bathroom, back and front yard, a pool, kitchen, living room, gym, and gaming room." I said reading the papers to all of them.

"Wait, we have to share rooms with them?! Why?!" Whined Tanya not really liking the idea of sharing a room with any of the boys.

"It says that it will help with making you two into fans. Also that you two will be picking the roommates." I replied pointing towards them.

"What?!" They all said not liking that idea at all.

Everyone turned towards Jazmine and Tanya and started talking over each other.

"I have to be with Liam!" Cynthia yelled.

"I have to be with Niall!" Martha and Josefine yelled.

"I have to be with Niall and Harry!" I yelled as well.

"Sh-Shut up!" Tanya said trying to calm everyone down.

Jazmine looked frustrated and yelled/squeaked.

"Everyone calmed down and stop arguing!" Tanya yelled.

"Sorry." We all apologized being slightly embarrassed.

"It's okay, I guess but, we'll pick who goes with who!" Jazmine said.

"Why?!" We said a little pissed off and sad.

"Don't worry! We'll put you with the people you want to be with, okay?!" She replied.

We all nodded in agreement.

Jazmine and Tanya looked at each other and started talking, after a little while they look at us four and start talking to the rest of us.

"Okay, we'll pick our rooms first got it?" Tanya said and we agreed.

"It's going to be four, four, and three." She continued.

"It'll be Diana, Cynthia, Harry, and Liam in one room, Tanya, Louis, Zayn, and me in another and then Martha, Josefine, and Niall in another. " Jazmine said happily with their decision.

"What about the last room?" Cynthia asked.

"Maybe it's for anything that can happen." Martha replied with a wink and weird smile.

"Nooooo! Don't say that!" Tanya yelled covering Jazmine's ears.

"Wow, I was expecting it to be like with people we didn't want since you know, Tanya was helping pick." Josefine said.

"Oh it was going to be like that but I told her not to." Replied Jazmine as she grabbed Tanya hands and removed them from her head.

"Anything else we need to know before we start packing?" Cynthia asked me.

"Let me just check." I said looking at the papers they left us.

"Nothing really, it just says what I told you, and the rules." I replied.

"What's the rules?" Jazmine asked.

"Here." I said walking over to her and giving her the paper to read them.

"Thanks." She said as she took the paper.

"No problem, make sure Tanya also reads them, okay?" I said and she nodded.

"If that's it then, let's go pack our stuff and get ready!" Martha said quickly running to the stairs up to her room.

We all did the same thing which was probably a bad idea since some of us fell in the process of running to our rooms to pack.

Tanya's P.O.V.

While everyone else ran to their rooms to pack, Jazmine and I read the rules off the paper.

After a little bit of time, we finished reading all of them.

"I think I could handle that." I said to Jazmine.

"I think I can too." She replied.

"I'm going to go pack." I said as I walking upstairs to my room.

Once I was there I opened my bedroom door and walked into my room. I walked over to my bed and got my suitcase that was underneath it. I patted it getting some dust off of it, put it on top if my bed, and then opened it up.

After that, I walked over to my dresser opening it up getting things and clothes I thought I would need and walked back to my suitcase, I folded my clothes putting them in and then put in everything else in after. Zipping it up when I was finished with that.

I then decided to look more 'appropriate' since I was still in my pajamas so, I decided to shower and change outfits.

~After Shower And Changing~

Once I finished showering, changing, doing my hair, etc. I got my suitcase and walked to the living room.

Everyone else was already there waiting.

"Umm....What time is it?" I asked walking down the stairs carefully.

Cynthia pulled out her phone and checked it, "It'll be 7:30 in eight minutes."

"They should be here in a little then." I said as I walked over to that couch and sat down setting my suitcase to the side if it.

"Wait! I just thought of something! Who's going to take care of the house while we're gone?!" Martha asked us.

"Let me check the papers." Diana said reaching over to the table getting the papers they gave us.

"They'll take care of it while we're gone, we just have to ask when we see them." She said to all of us.

"Okay, we'll ask them when they get here." Cynthia replied.

We all sat there talking, and watching t.v. for a couple more minutes before the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Diana said before getting up and running over to the front door and opening it.

"We're here to pick you lady's up!" The man from earlier said.

"Are you ready?" Said the lady.

"Yeah, we are." Replied Diana.

"Then let's go!" The lady said as we all got up, got our stuff, and walked outside.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

(A/N: I'll Do Another Chapter Later Since This Isn't To Eventful. Sorry For Errors And Such. Bye For Now! ^·^ <3 )