Chapter 11

Jazmine's P.O.V.

We all ended up changing into our gear which wasn't much gear at all, it just a chest piece with our team color on it and our laser guns.

Louis, Tanya, Zayn, and I were on the green team, Diana, Niall, and Martha were on the red team, and Cynthia, Josefine, Harry, and Liam were on the blue team.

After all of that stuff was sorted out, each team picked a side of the room and went to it to get ready.

"Okay! When you hear the bell ring, the game begins!" One of the workers said.

The whole team nods and we prepared ourselves.

The bell rang and we (the team) all quickly ran behind the closest cover to us doing our best to stay hidden from the other teams.

"So what's the plan?" I whispered to my teammates.

"I have no idea, I've never played this before!" Tanya whispered/yelled back with a panicked look on her face.

"Haven't you guys play video games before? Like first person shooters?" Zayn asked.

"Yes, of course. All the time!" Tanya replied.

"Just treat it like one of those and it will make this a lot easier." Louis said.

"You're right, that's a great idea!" I yelled as I jumped out of cover and ran.

"Wait what no Jazmine please be careful!" Tanya yelled running after me.

"It's ok, I'll be fine!" I said as I kept running.

"You better, I don't want you to get hurt!" She yelled back.

"Hey wait!" Louis said quickly following after us.

"Seriously? You people can't just stay hidden?" Zayn said as he ran with us.

"Sorry but I guess she's doing exactly what you guys said, she's treating it like a video game and usually when we play we don't stay in one spot for too long. We're more into getting things done as quickly as possible than getting into done steal like." Tanya told them as we all stopped running and looked around.

"You can at least tell us ahead of time before you run off! We're a team remember?" Zayn said to me.

"Heh sorry."

"You know you guys should really learn how to whisper and not run out of cover."

We all quickly turn around and see Niall aiming his laser gun towards all of us.

We all panic slightly and quickly raise our guns towards him as well.

"Wow Niall really? It looks like you're outnumbered, did you seriously think you'd get us all?" Tanya said with a slight laugh.

"And you haven't even shot yet, seriously dude?" I said laughing.

"Y-yeah um, I probably should have thought this through!" Niall said before sprinting off away from the four of us.

"Hey, w-wait!" Tanya said running after him.

"Let's get him!" Louis said to me and Zayn.

We nod and all start running after him and Tanya.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"I lose them! What the heck!" I said as I stopped and turned around to the guys.

"Wait, where's Louis?" I said to Zayn who was the only person still with me.

"He said he was gonna go around to try and cut them off." Zayn said putting his hands on his knees trying to control his breathing.

"Oh ok that sounds like a good thing to do, maybe he'll catch them." I replied, looking around I tried to find them or at least someone else from a different team.

"God can Niall run when he's scared shitless." Zayn said chuckling.

"Yeah, he looks silly running like that, I love it." I said looking back at him giggling.

"But then again, who wouldn't run like hell if they were scared?" I continued.

"You're right, it's just funny the way he does it."

We laughed for a little more as we walked around the area we were playing.

"We should all stay as a team so we should go and look for the others."

"Ok, let's go then." Zayn replied and we both started walking around again in search for our teammates.

As we continued to walk, I spotted someone in the distance.

"Wait, wait, wait, I think I see someone." I said as I picked up my laser gun.

"Who?" Zayn said as he walked us towards some cover.

"It's actually two people I see; It's Diana and Martha, the rest of the red team." I said looking over at my two friends who were currently walking side by side with their laser guns not aimed at all.

"What do you want to do?" Zayn said looking over my shoulder as he whispered to me.

"Well didn't you want to go the stealthy way for all of this? Maybe we can sneak up on the two of them and take them out then two-thirds of the red team will be out." I replied as I looked at the walk farther away for us.

"And if we get lucky, Lou and Tanya have taken Niall out so all their team will be out."

"Yes, exactly! So are you in? Wanna take our chances and go head to head with them?"

"Absolutely. Let's go."

The two of us quickly went away from the cover and went towards my two friends to try and get them both out.

"Wait, are we just gonna jump out at them or are we a hundred percent going stealth with all of this?" I said as I looked back at Zayn.

"Might as well comet and do the hundred percent stealth love." He replied lifting his gun up to his eye when we were just a few feet away from them. Diana and Martha had both stopped walking completely.

"Did they hear us?" I said as I quickly picked up my gun towards my eye as well. The two of them had also proceeded to pick up their laser guns but, they didn't point them towards us, they pointed them right in front of them before shooting the fake guns and backtracking aka running backward to use where they previously were.

"We gotta shoot! I'll get Diana and you get my friend Martha ok?!" I said quickly glancing at him and back to them. Before even waiting for an answer, I hastily pressed the fake trigger and saw the chest plate of Diana go off and not a second later, Martha's chest plate did the exact same thing.

A big smile went across my face, I looked at Zayn who had the exact same if not very similar look on his face as well.

"Yay!" I squeaked as I gave him a quick little high five.

"No, what the hell." Martha said as her and Diana looked towards us.

"Guess we're out." Diana said as they stopped in front of us.

"Good shots guys, maybe you're team will end up winning all of this. Oh and might wanna prepare yourselves to shoot again, we were running from some people from the blue team; Josefine and Harry to be exact." Diana continued as they started to walk away from Zayn and me and towards the exit.

"Oh and good luck you two!" Martha and Diana both said as they completely left out of our sight.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

A/N: Ayyy Look An Update! Idk I Wanted To Write Cause I Was In The Mood And It's A New Year So I Did! Maybe Now My Friends Will Update As Well! (Diana, Jazmine Please.) I'm Still Not Sure Who Should End Up With Who And Who Should Just Stay Single/Stay As Friends Sooooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Anyway I Hope You Enjoyed It And Sorry For Any Errors. ❤