Chapter 5

Tanya's P.O.V.

Once we were all outside, we closed the front door of our house and locked it. After that, we followed the lady and man to their car. They opened the back trunk and we all put our suitcases and bags in. After we all got into the car and they started driving towards the 'Making Fans' house.

"The boys will probably be there already, if not they should get there soon after us." The lady said looking towards us and we all nod.

"Have you girls picked who you will be rooming with?" She asked us.

"Yes, we have actually. It's Diana, Harry, Cynthia, and Liam. Martha, Josefine, and Niall. Me, Louis, Zayn, and Jazmine." I replied.

"Okay, when you're picking your rooms, Jazmine and Tanya will go first."

"Yeah we know." Said Martha.

"We should get to the house in about nine minutes." The lady said.

"How far is it from our house?" Cynthia asked her.

"It's about half an hour away from your house." She said.

"Oh, that's actually really close." Cynthia said.

"It is, we try to get a house as close to the contest residence since we don't want to take forever driving." The man said.

After a while, the lady spoke up again, "We're here!" She said excitedly.

We all looked out the windows of the car and saw the house, it was a pretty big house or at least way bigger than our house at least.

"The house is giant!" Jazmine said looking at the home.

"We'll, eleven people are going to live there. Not counting the film crew." The man said parking the car in a garage filled with many other cars.

"That reminds me, how will the film crew film us?" I asked curiously.

"There's a few cameras in the house that we've installed. Like in the kitchen, living room, gym, and pool. When you guys go out, we'll have people recording you but do not worry! They'll be far away for all of you so you'll probably not see them too often." The lady replied.

I nod and we all start getting out of the car. Opening the trunk, we all got our suitcases/bags and start walking towards the front door of our 'new' house.

The man opens the door we all step in. Just like the outside, the inside is huge as well.

"The boys aren't here yet, they already know were everything is at so they'll give you the tour and such when they arrive." The lady said excitedly.

"Yeeees!! That'll be nice!" Diana said jumping up and down.

"Okay, well you lady's can leave your bags and suitcases here and explore by yourselves if you would like."

"Before we leave I'll just quickly tell you where you can find everything. You are currently in the living room. It has a flat screen t.v., five couches, three two seater, and two three seaters, with a table in the middle of all of them. Next to this is the kitchen over to the right. The kitchen has a dishwasher, sink, two refrigerator, a few cupboards, stove, microwave, and two tables that fit six each. This floor also has a gym like room fill with exercise equipment, yoga equipment, and dance equipment. There's a small theater room on this floor for watching movies as well; it has many different genres to choose from. There is a 'pet room' just in case any of you had a pet or wanted to get some. There's two empty room, one this floor the other on the next floor, you can put whatever you want in them. This floor also has a two bathrooms."

"Downstairs is the gaming room with most of the gaming system including the PS3, PS4, XBox360, XBox One, Wii, and Wii U all with motion sensor, and Kinect if needed. There's should be a t.v. on each wall since there's multiple systems. It also has many kinds of games, each system should have six controllers each just in case any break. And finally, it also comes with a mini fridge and three couches as well as a few extra chairs."

"The backyard comes with a pool, hot tube, garden, a tree house, and a shed filled with pool and gardening stuff. The garage is filled with cars that you will be able to use while here. There's six cars in total. All multiple sizes for multiple people."

"Finally, upstairs is all the bedrooms each with a few beds, giant walk-in closet, a mini fridge, t.v., couch, computer, and the bathrooms are right next door to the rooms. You're allowed to decorate your rooms as much as you want as well."

"So, any questions?" She asked us.

None of us said anything, if my friends are anything like me, we're shocked about this house. It's so giant!

"No? Okay, I'll let you ladies get comfortable and start unpacking and picking rooms! I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything! We'll be leaving in just a little!" She said before walking off.

"This place is huge!" Josefine said.

"I know and it's so colorful!" I said.

"You guys can pick you're rooms; me and Jazmine talked it over and decided on that okay guys?" I told them.

"Oh my God! Yeees, thank you!" Martha said.

"Let's go get our stuff and pick our rooms then!" Jazmine said excitedly before grabbing her bag.

We all followed and got our stuff then, we all went upstairs.

"I found our room!" Jazmine yelled.

(Tanya, Louis, Jazmine, And Zayn's Room: Salmon Pink And Light Purple Walls, Two Walk In Closets, a t.v., Two Computer, Table, Mini Fridge, A Chairs, And Couch.)

"I think I've found our room Wife!" Martha yelled.

(Martha, Josefine, And Niall's Room: Red And Dark Blue Walls, Two Walk In Closets, t.v., Computer, Table, Mini Fridge, And Couch.)

"I found our room Diana!" Cynthia said excitedly.

(Cynthia, Liam, Diana, And Harry's Room: Turquoise And Purple Walls, Two Walk In Closets, t.v., Computer, Table, Mini Fridge, And Couch.)

(Order Of Rooms: Left Side Of The Hall: Josefine, Martha, And Niall's Room, Bathroom. Diana, Harry, Cynthia, and Liam's Room, Bathroom. Right Side Of The Hall: Jazmine, Tanya, Louis, And Zayn's Room, Bathroom. Guest Room? And Bathroom.)

After leaving our stuff in our rooms, we all went back downstairs.

"Girls! The boys are here!" The lady yelled as we walked to the living room.

Everyone but me and Jazmine started jumping up and down all happy and excited.

"Let's go meet the band."

(A/N: Sorry For Errors. Fun Fact: The Room Colors Are There Favorite Colors. Bye! ^·^ <3)