Chapter 9

Louis' P.O.V.

"Calm down lad!" I said trying to calm down Liam who was paceing back and fourth.

"I can't! Where are they?!" He asked me and the guys.

"I don't know but, we should call them and make sure they're fine." Harry replied taking out his phone.

"Wait, does anyone have any of there phone numbers?" Niall asked.

"I didn't ask Tanya or any of them for there numbers, did you guys?" Zayn asked.

"No." We all replied.

"That's bad. What do we do now?" I asked them.

"We could wait for them to come back, they probably just went out to buy some stuff." Niall said.

"Niall's right." Harry said.

Liam sighed and sat on the living room couch, we all did the same and waited for the girls to come back.

~- Couple Of Hours Later -~

I hear laughing and talking, which caused me to wake up from my sleep.

I lazily open my eyes and see all of the girls there laughing.

"You're back! Where have you been?!" Liam said causing everyone else to wake up and see the girls which caused them and me to get up and hugged them.

Me and Zayn hugged Tanya, Niall hugged Josefine and Martha, Harry hugged Diana, and Liam hugged Cynthia.

"Wow way to make me feel loved guys." Jazmine said sarcastically.

"Can you two let go of me!" Tanya said trying to push me and Zayn off of her.

"Sorry." We both replied letting go.

"Why are you guys hugging us? I mean, them?" Jazmine said.

"We got worried, we saw that you guys left so we got scared." Niall replied.

"Awww! I wouldn't leave you Niall!" Martha said hugging him again.

"Yeah, we wouldn't leave, we just went out that's all." Diana said.

"In your pajamas at 1:00 A.M. in the morning?" Harry asked.

"We left at 10:30 P.M.! Not 1:00 A.M.! That's the time we got here!" Josefine replied.

"Who cares! I'm just happy you're okay." I said smiling to them.

"Awww! That's so nice!" Tanya said pinching my cheeks.

"Stop it!" I said playfully smacking her hands away.

"Why did you guys leave?" Liam asked them.

"We got bored, so we left to have some fun!" Josefine replied.

"So we're not fun?" Harry asked.

"Yeah." She replied.

"We'll, it's just the first day! It's going to get better!" I replied.

"Technically, it's the second." Jazmine said.

"Who cares! How about later today we go out together and I don't know, play laser tag?" I suggest.

"We've never been to laser tag." Martha replied.

"Then we'll take you guys out later to play." Niall said.

"We should sleep first. It's 1:00 A.M. in the morning, we'll go at 2:00 P.M." Liam said to all of us.

"Okay." They all replied.

"Let's sleep." I said as we all walke upstairs to our rooms.

Zayn, Tanya, and I walking to the bedroom door and I opened it after we walking into our room to sleep.

"Hey Tanya, before you go to sleep, can I have your number?" I asked her.

"Sure, hand me your phone." She said.

"Here." I said after I unlocked my phone.

She typed in her number and handed my phone back to me.

"Thanks, but wait, what about a picture for the icon thingy?" I asked her.

"I don't do pictures." Tanya said before going to her bed to sleep.

"I'll get a picture later then, watch." I replied as I got into my bed.

"Good luck." She laughed.

(A/N: Yay! Finally Catched Up! :D And Sadly, I Haven't Been To Laser Tag In Real Life Either. :( Bye! ^·^)