Chapter 2

Josefine's P.O.V.

After watching Making Fans with Diana and talking about the contest thingy, I walked upstairs to go talk tell Martha about it and to see if she would be willing to help us with it.

I walk through the hall and towards her bedroom door.

"Martha!" I yelled as I knocked on her door and waited a bit before hearing her open it.

"What?" She said looking up at me.

"I need to talk you." I said as I pushed her back into her bedroom inviting myself in to speak to her.

"Okay, what is it?" She asked me again.

"Do you want the short or full story?" I asked her.

She glanced at me and proceeded to get her phone from her back pocket and checked the time.

"I guess the short story since I don't really have time." Martha said as she sat down on a chair near her desk.

I nod and sat on her bed across from her.

"Okay well me and Diana are entering a contest and you need to help us." I said telling her the shortest version of the current situation.

"What type of content?" She wondered.

"It's for the show Making Fans, Diana saw that One Direction was going to be on it so she's asking us for help."

"I'm in!" Martha said smiling excitedly.

"Wow, that fast?"

"Yeah! I might meet Niall!" She replied.

"You know Diana wants to meet him to right?" I asked.

"What, No! She can't have him! She already won't give me the cardboard cut out of him so I'll just take the real one!"

"We'll you have to keep it a secret from Jazmine and Tanya though." I said as I go up from her bed and started walking towards the door to get out her room.

"Got it!" Martha smiled.

I nodded, "Well I have to get ready, Julian and I are going out." I told her.

"Yeah, I'll ask Cynthia if she can help as well, once she finds out she might meet Liam, she will defiantly be willing to help us." Martha agreed.

"Thanks wife!" I said as I opened the door and headed towards my room to get ready for my date with Julian.

Diana's P.O.V.

I was currently in my room logging onto the website on my laptop to sign up for Making Fans, once I did that, the application wasn't to complicated to figure out. It was pretty simple actually, it just asked for basic information like our ages, names, state, city, phone number, etc.

After filling all the information in for all of us, I read the rules.

1. All participants must be over 18 or have a parent or guardians approval.

2. No more than eight contests or else there will be lots of conflict and chaos.

3. You must be able to handle the following: Fans, paparazzi, haters, etc.

4. You're not allowed to give out any information about where you'll be staying or else you'll be disqualified from being on the show.

5. Treat the celebrities just like you'll treat anyone else, remember they're just human!

And finally...

6. Have fun!

'The rules were pretty simple, I think we can handle them.' I thought to myself.

'We are over 18, we're just a few girls, I think we'll be able to handle all the fans, paparazzi, and haters, we wouldn't give out any information, and knowing Jazmine and Tanya they'll treat them like anyone else; at worst they'll treat them like Julian.'

I ended up getting pulled out of my thoughts when I hear knocking on my bedroom door.

"Come in!" I yell as the door started to opened revealing Cynthia and Martha.

"Hey!" I said as I put my laptop down as they walked towards me.

"Is It true I might meet Liam?!" Cynthia asked me looking excited.

"Yes Cynthia, you might meet him but, I need your help first filling in more applications to give us a better chance of winning." I replied showing her my laptop screen.

"Anything! If I get a chance at meeting my future husband, I'll do it!" She said taking my laptop away from my bed and proceeding to sit on a nearby chair.

"I'll fill some in too! I'm going to meet my future husband!" Martha said.

"He's my husband, not yours!" I yelled.

"You guys fighting about Niall again?" Asked Jazmine as she walked into my room.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

(A/N: I Might Do Like A Giant Time Skip In The Next Chapter (Or The One After That), You Know Get Straight To The Point? Idk... Hopefully, The Story Gets Better As Time Moves On. Sorry For Errors! Well, Bye For Now! ^·^)