Leaving

Ricky's P.O.V.

A small girl in the back crying. I felt so bad for her, I turned back and looked at the guys. They nodded me on. We were talking and I felt like I just had to have her. She looked up and I was shocked.

The little frail looking girl had all of OUR characteristics,my eyes,Connor's teeth,Jc's chubby cheeks, Sam's blush, Kian's colored hair, and she was singing just like Trevor. She was PERFECT. I approached her with the boys following behind me.

"Hi my name is Ricky." I extended my arm, she flinched. "It's okay I'm not gonna hurt you." She looked at the guys and said "My name is Anna, Anna Marie. I'm 5 turning 6 in November." she said in the cutest voice while standing up and brushing herself off.

"Why are you over here all alone?" Jc said in a soft questioning tone. "I'm not allowed to play with the other children, Miss Jane doesn't want me to ruin them." She hung her head down so low. It just shattered my heart.

"Anna," I said strongly. "Yeah?" she said and looked at me with her puppy-dog eyes. "You are one lucky girl,you are coming home with us!" I saw her eyes fill with joy.

Anna's P.O.V.

Was what I just heard true? I am getting out of this prison! "Thank you, um oh yeah, Ricky!" I ran upstairs and grabbed my small suitcase. I was ecstatic. I ran downstairs and they filled out the paper work. I'm gonna have a real family that loves me, hopefully.

The boys looked at me,"Go get your other bags sweetie." Ricky said, I laughed, "This is it. This is all that I have."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY!!! That was the second chapter

Comment

Read

Vote

~Anna