Pip-sqeaks all day

Anna's P.O.V.

I was asking Trevor some questions, when this guy came on the bus.

"Trevor has a little pip-squeak" he said kinda angrily. But Trevor had something that sounded cool, and I wanted it.

I looked at Trevor, "Trevor can I have a pip-squeak?"

"Anna, you are the pip-squeak." Trevor sighed and looked at me. Why would they call me that.I didn't speak to Trevor, I just stared out the window? We got to the school and Trevor and I went into the office. "Hi I'm Jill, you must Anna Marie Caylen-Franta ?" I nodded. We walked out of the office and through a door that said kindergarten. We got to the end of the hallway to a room that said k3. "Anna I will see you at home ok?" I nodded, I wasn't in the mood for talking.

I hugged Trevor and he left. I opened the door and saw the teacher. "Hi I'm Mrs.Fletcher. But you can call me Mrs.F" I said hi and looked around the room, I saw Skylynn.

"SKYLYNN!?!" I ran over to her. We hugged for a minute. "Anna you are going to sit next to me!" she said dragging me to the cubbies. I put my backpack where it said Anna Caylen-Franta.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~at 12:35~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Anna!" Skylynn said as we got our backpacks. "Yeah?" I was grabbing my bag of the hook. "Are you going to Kids Country?" she asked as we walked over to the door. "No, what's that?" She pushed open the door. "Well, Connor was talking about it with Nash and said that you're going. It goes till the big kids get out"

I nodded and we walked over to a room that said 'Kids country'. Skylynn opened the door. There were other kids from our class.But today I really only talked to Skylynn.

We went over to the coloring books, and there was a coloring book just with Dalmatians. Skylynn and I colored and she asked me,"so Anna what bus do you take?" I looked up to grab a red."I take bus 3." She looked at me. "Really me to!" and that is when Trevor came.

"Come on girlies were going home!" Trevor said while signing us out. We left and got on the bus. Hayes got on the bus and sat next to Trevor. Skylynn was talking to me when that guy from earlier this morning came, but even worse he brought friends. "Oh it's the pip-squeaks!" he and his friends laughed, "WE ARE NOT PIP-SQUEAKS!" I stood up but he was still taller than me. Hayes told him to back of.

The guy and his friends went to the back of the bus and sat. We got to our stop and all four of us got off. When I opened the door I saw Sam sitting on the stairs waiting,"GUYS SHE'S HOME!" I heard 4 pairs of footsteps. We had a group hug. "So how was school honey bae?" Jc said while sitting on the couch. I got a bowl of grapes, "Well this gorilla called me a pip-squeak." I said sitting next to Skylynn. The boys looked  shocked,"Who was it?" Sam and Kian asked. Trevor spoke up, "I dont really know  but..." his voice trailed off. There was a knock at the door I answered it.

" DAAAD! Someones is here to see you!" I screamed.

Connor's P.O.V. 

Anna screamed that someone was at the door for me. I approached the door and Anna, she grabbed my hand.   

"Hi Im Tina, we just moved in next door.  This is Crystal and Renee."  The Renee girl looked Anna's age. Anna and Skylynn played in the back yard with Renee. The other girl,Crystal, looked around 12. We talked with Tina and Crystal till about 4. Everybody went home, Kian made spaghetti. After we ate anna went to bed. Jc and I went upstairs in my room to check on the website with the puppy. Jc said he would get the puppy. 

He went to his room and I fell asleep while watching movies on netflix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys im still running that quote contest <3

so yeah

Comment

Read

Vote

there is a picture of the puppy in the sidebar 

Luv yall beanies

ps. put beanie<3 in  you bio thing if you like my book<3

~Anna