Did you buy the whole store?

Ricky's P.O.V

We got to the mall and there was no one there, perfect timing. We saw all our youtuber friends.
Andrea
Tyler Oakley
Shane Dawson
Joey Graceffa
Sawyer Hartman
We introduced Anna to everyone, she was holding my hand. We first went into Tillys, and Anna got some shirts and shorts and a beanie.

Everyone thought she was the cutest thing ever. Andrea and Jenn took them to their favorite stores, while we walked around looking at bro tanks. All the sudden my phone rings I answer it,
"Hello?"
"RICKY!!COME TO HOT TOPIC NOW!!" Jenn was screaming into the phone.

When we arrived to Hot Topic we saw Jenn and Andrea but no Anna. Jc and Connor flipped out, thinking she was missing. Andrea walked over to the dressing room and knocked on the door. It flung open almost immediately. There stood the cutest thing ever. We were all in awe.

Jenn's P.O.V.

Anna was so cute she looked like all the boys,and sang better than Trevor. We took her to Hollister,Journeys, and Hot Topic.

" So Anna, how old are you?" I asked.
"I'm 5. But I'm turning 6 in November." She said while looking at a shirt with a smiley face on it.

We walked into Hot Topic, we were looking at the shirts and we saw one that said 'imma you tube gurl' and some black skinny jeans. She went into the dressing room and I called Ricky.
"Hello?" Ricky said in a worried tone.
"RICKY!!COME TO HOT TOPIC NOW!!" I was screaming into the phone. He hung up and we saw them, they came up to us and Jc and Connor yelled at us thinking she was gone.

Andrea knocked on the door and it opened up all the boys looked at her in awe.

"We're buying that! NO QUESTIONS ASKED!" Jc said picking up Anna and twirling her around. Everybody laughed, we were done shopping for the day. We all got in the cars and said bye and drove our separate ways in the sunset.

Connor's P.O.V

While we were driving home, Anna fell asleep in my lap. Jenn asked, "Does she always fall asleep this fast? She is so cute!"

Anna was moving around like she was this morning, luckily we were home. "Yes she always falls asleep in the car." we walked inside. I set Anna down on the couch and everyone sat around us.

She woke up and whispered," I want to appoligize to Kian,Sam,and Trevor." I excused myself and Anna. She jumped on my back and we walked in to Kian's room.

"Hi Kian, Im sorry for not letting you appoligize to me." She hugged his legs. You could tell Anna was comfortable around him.

We did the samething with Trevor and Sam. We all walked back downstairs and the bags from the shopping trip were on the counter.

"Oh my god did you guys but the whole store?" I was so shocked.
" No we didn't dad, the way the people bagged the stuff was weird." Anna said.

"Hey let's go swimming." Jenn said.

"Then swim we shall!" Jc said in an old timely voice.

Anna laughed, I loved when she laughed it filled the room with happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay they are a family again
That was the best ending yet.

Comment

Read

Vote

Love ya

~Anna

P.s. You guys are great! I'm almost at 100 reads!!!!!