Finding out

Connor's P.O.V.

Anna Marie was so cute I swear. She was very skinny. We walked out to the car and we piled in, there wasn't enough room so Anna Marie sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and she yawned. Jc laughed,"Is our baby getting tired?" he asked in a baby voice. she pouted,still the cutest thing on earth.

Then I was about to ask her a question,but she was asleep, she is the cutest.BUMMPP. We hit a speed bump and she woke up, rubbing her eyes. "Ricky?" she said in a tired voice.
"Yeah Anna?" Ricky said looking in the mirror.
"When are we home?" she said putting her head on my shoulder.
Ricky said,"Well I think about now baby." We got out, and Anna looked at me and said, "WOW IS THIS YOURS?" I looked down and chuckled," it's yours now to Anna banana!"

Anna's P.O.V.

They lived in what looked like a castle. I got on the boy's back that I sat on in the car. He I know I could trust. We walked in to the front door and sat down on the couch. Let's introduce ourselves, I'm Connor, that's Ricky,Sam,Jc,Trevor,And Kian." Ok now I know their names."Tell us a little about yourself Anna." It was time to open up, it was either now or later. "Ok so as you know my name is Anna and I love the colors pink,teal, and peach. Oh and I was, umm how do I put this, I was abandoned and left to die multiple times." I looked up at each of the boys, they were shocked."Its okay guys I'm fine now, unless you plan to abandon me."
Jc giggled "Honey bae, we would never do that." I looked at Jc."Honey bae?" He sheepishly looked at me. "THAT IS TE BEST NICKNAME EVER!" I said hugging him. This time it will be different. This time I won't be sent to the hospital. This time I will have people who care for me. I already love them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whudda guys think?

Thank you for reading

Comment

Read

Vote

~Anna