Chapter Ten - Is He Cheating?

Adam and I went out the next day, to the beach to relax. He was stressed out by everything, of course, and I was happy to get away with him.

We kissed and made out on the sand, I knew he was trying to put the past month and a half out of his mind. His mother had only died about two weeks ago, her funeral had been a week ago, and he just wanted to forget everything for a while.

Again, we had picked a spot farther down the beach, which we had come to unofficially claim as "our spot". It was behind a little rocky outcropping, so nobody ever really bothered to come this way, even though it was only about a ten minute walk down the beach. We were hidden from the main area of the beach, which, of course, had gotten busier in recent weeks. Only once in a while, did someone venture this far, either walking their dog or usually jogging or something. But it only happened a couple of times.

Adam trailed his fingers through my blonde hair as he moved so that he was on top of me, pressing himself against me. I could feel how hard he was through his swimming trunks. I moaned. I wanted him here, and now. Fuck waiting until we got back to my place.

"You want me, don't you?" Adam whispered, lightly dragging his fingers down my arm, giving me goosebumps. "We haven't done it since before...well, you know."

I nodded, lust filling my eyes as I stared up at him. "It's okay, I understood. Do you think we can get away with doing it here?"

He tried lifting his head above the rocky outcropping, and made sure there were no gaps in between rocks that people could peer through. "Nobody even close to coming this way," he told me.

"Let's keep mostly clothed, though," I suggested.

"Of course. But, I have to see your boobies, first." he winked at me, then brought his hand up to my breasts and squeezed them, then pulled my bathing suit down to suck on my nipples. I bit my lip to keep from moaning as I arched my back. He switched from one nipple to the next, and then when I was thoroughly turned on, he moved his hand down to my bathing suit bottoms and pulled them down just to below my knees. He only pulled the front of his swim shorts down just enough to expose himself, and then pushed himself inside of me.

"Oh!" I gasped, then felt him rock against me, and he put his hand over my mouth. I was grateful for that because I was having a hard time keeping quiet as he thrust in and out of me.

I was aware he didn't have a condom, and I was concerned. "C-condom?" I asked through panting breaths.

"Sorry, didn't think to bring one," he replied between grunts. "I'll pull out. I'm good at that."

I nodded, but only because I didn't want him to stop. Sure, pulling out wasn't guaranteed, but it was better than him getting off inside me.

After a few minutes, I could feel myself clenching and then letting out a release. I gently bit Adam's hand to let him know I'd come, then he pulled out of me a minute later only to release himself onto the sand.

"Wow," Adam breathed, pulling his shorts back up. I pulled my tankini bottoms and top back up, too. "That sure was different. I haven't actually had sex on a beach before." He grinned, and it seemed like he'd released some of the stress he had been feeling. His mood seemed to have lifted.

I smiled back. "Me, either. It was nice."

Adam covered the wet spot he'd made in the sand, then laid back down next to me again on the towels. "It sure was." He laid on his stomach, his arms crossed, his head looking towards me, using his arms as pillows.

I also turned so that I was lying on my stomach. "Maybe soon we can get into the water again?" I asked.

"But I just made you wet," he managed his first joke in a while.