Chapter 15 ~Just Mark Him!

A/N Summer is coming to an end and I'm sad it went by too fast. Don't be a silent reader comment your thoughts. 

Chapter 15 ~Just Mark Him!

If I did anything right in my life, it was when I gave my heart to you. ~Unknown

*******************

Quincy's POV

The situation became too real for me when I showed up at the infirmary. They updated me on his situation he's in coma....again, but this time there's a 85% chance that he's not going to make it. I told his parents my plan and they agreed that it was worth a shot. I also told them that it's not certain to work especially since we technically aren't mates anymore. 

I sucked in a deep breath and I looked at them "Uh, is it okay to have some privacy" I asked them awkwardly. 

"Oh yeah of course" the said before shooing everyone out of the room.

I sighed and turned back to Evan I placed a gentle hand on his face "Before I do this just please give me a sign that you are okay with this" I ask. 

After a few seconds of silence I sigh what do I expect he's not going to wake up and say 'Oh sure, go ahead and mark me' I rolled my eyes at my own stupidity. I lean down to his face "I know that your first kiss was stolen from you and now I'm taking your second, but please don't hate me" I whisper to him. I suck in a deep breath and lean in to kiss him but I stop myself "I can't do it" I say out loud. 

"It's not that I don't want to but you hurt me. Not only that I don't think you're okay with this I'll hate myself forever" I mumbled sadly. 

<Just do it> Lawrence said. 

<I can't he won't like it> I whimper. 

<DAMMIT QUINCY! DO YOU WANT HIM TO DIE? JUST MARK HIM!!> Lawrence suddenly yelled. 

I was taken by surprise since he never yells -well not angrily- "Fine" I mumbled. I leaned down again and place my lips gently against his in a sweet and tender kiss. His lips are still warm and I enjoy every second of my one sided kiss. I kiss down his jaw line and his neck before sucking on his sweet spot -don't ask how I know I just do-. I feel my fangs come out and I bite down his heart monitor speeds up a little and I smile slightly. I pull my fangs out of his neck and lap up the blood the spilled out. 

I pull away after placing on last kiss on his lips I look at him and purse my lips "You have to wake up" I say to him. "What's going to happen to your pack? You need to wake up because they need you...I need you" I tell him. I don't know what I expected I guess I wanted him to wake up instantly as if this was a movie but that didn't happen. "What about the six kids we planned on having" I whisper tears falling from my eyes. 

There was a knock on the door before it opened Alpha Axel and his husband walked in "Everything okay Quincy" they asked me. 

I shook my head "If everything were okay he'll be awake and not on his death bed" I sobbed. 

"So the plan didn't work" Alpha James asked. 

Alpha Axel smacked his husbands chest "Give it time" he scolded. "Quincy, honey why don't you go to Evan's room for a nap" he asked. 

I nodded and walked out of the infirmary to Evan's room on my way people tried to talk to me and console me. I pushed past them, all of them, I couldn't spend more time with his pack because it was like facing his family and seeing them broken hearted made me hurt. I reached his room and took off my clothes and took a shower in his restroom. I hope he doesn't mind me wearing his clothes.