You're standing in the rain. You could feel every drop of water touching your skin, your wet hair sticking to your face, tears in your eyes. It was already pretty late as he just stands infront of you. "Why are you like this?" Trying hard not to cry, you ask him this question. He just looks at you, holding his umbrella above his head, leaving you in the rain. After a while of staring and silence he lets the umbrella fall to the ground and grabs your wrist. "Let me go!" He doesn't listen to you. "Y/N I-" and with that you could hear a loud slap sound. You slapped his cheek. "I said let me go!" Tears started falling down your cheeks. He finally let go of your wrist. You turn around and run. You just run away. You don't know where but anywhere is better than being near him. You don't care what he's doing now, as long as he won't follow you everything is fine.

What is he thinking? You keep running. Why is he acting like that? Why does he keep hurting me like that? He's playing with me! He-... "IDIOT!" You shout out, not caring what other people there will think. You stop running and fall to the ground. Crying. You sit there, your hands on the floor, your head looking down, your hair in font of your face. You sniff a few times before you could feel someone standing infront of you. Please just walk pass me. I want to be alone. "Are you okay?" You could hear a male voice asking you that. You just stay still and don't say anything. Of course I'm not okay, what do you think? "Hey, stand up. Let me help you." That voice was so soft. So innocent and caring. Suddenly you couldn't feel any more rain falling onto your body. He held an umbrella bove your head. You could hear this person kneeing down Infront of you. Slowly putting their hand on your back and patting you so you would calm down. This is the first time you don't feel weird by a stranger touching you. You finally look up to see a very handsome young guy, smiling softly at you holding a black umbrella above you. He stands up and reaches his hand towards you. "Come on, stand up." You reach for his hand and he pulls you up. You slowly stop crying. "What happened?"-"I..Argued.."-"Do you have a place to sleep for tonight?" You shake your head no. He looks at you in a worried way. "You could stay with me for tonight, if you want." Why are you so nice to me. You dont even know me.. You know you shouldn't trust strangers but he gives of a vibe that makes you trust him. "Thank you.."-"Come with me, I'll bring you there. My name is Park Jimin.

I was about to head home anyways, I live alone so don't worry

I was about to head home anyways, I live alone so don't worry. When we arrive, I'll give you some new clothes, yours are completely wet! Also, you can take a warm shower and Ill make you some food.- oh and, here, take my jacket, you must be cold." He takes of his jacket and puts it over your shoulders as you walk. You tear up again. He's so nice... I was sent and angel. I dont deserve this. "Thank you so much. Why are you doing all this for some random girl?" You start crying again. "You looked so broken, I just couldn't bear to not do anything. I guess I just like helping people." He looks at you and smiles.

"There we are. This is my house." You turn around to look at it. As soon as you see it your eyes widened. "This is your house?"-"Yup. Come on lets go inside and warm you up." The house is huge. There could be so many people living here. There's three floors and probably a basement plus a big garden. You go inside and Youre just stunned,- everything looks very expensive. You mouth a short wow as Jimin looks at you and chukles. "Follow me. I'll show you the bathroom and I'll give you some of my clothes, they should be enough for the night. While you shower ill be in the kitchen, I'll cook something- what do you want to eat?"-"Anything's fine with me. Thank you." You arrive at the bathroom. He said he will bring you the clothes and you should just wait a moment. While you wait you look around the bathroom. There is a really big bathtub as well as a big shower. A sink that is decorated with a bit of gold at the side. Whoa is that real gold? He must be rich...?
He came back into the room and gave you a shirt and comfortable shorts of his. He also gave you a towel. "I'm sorry, I don't have any clothes for girls- I hope that's okay."-"It's okay thank you very much!"
He left the bathroom and you take a shower.

When you finished you put on his clothes and got out of the bathroom and tried to find the kitchen, you followed the smell of food and after a while you found him. "Just at the right time, dinners ready." He already set the table and was just about to put the food on the table when you came in. You both sit down and start eating. When he suddenly asks you a question out of the blue. "Can I ask you, why did you cry so hard?" You stop eating by thinking of him. "My.. best friend... he keeps acting weird towards me and hes kind of agressive lately.. we live toghether but earlier I just ran away when he grabbed my wrist-Ah, I'm sorry I don't want think about him right now... You probably don't really care anyways do you?" You sigh and look down. He looks shocked. "Yes I do care! You.. you can't go back to him if he's agressive towards you! He didn't even look after you when you ran away, did he? To me, he seems like an asshole. I'm sorry to say this- but it's true. Maybe you should stay here for more than just one night, I mean, if you want to. We could go and get your things from your house or I just buy you some clothes and stuff-"-"I don't really want to see him at the moment but I don't want to be in your way, or annoy you, you really don't have to do this. I'm very happy that I can stay here for one night."-"Youre really not in my way or annoying me! And I'd love to have someone to keep my company." He smiles at you. How can I resist if he smiles at me like this- "fine. I'll stay a couple of days." He seems very happy about that. "But I don't think your girlfriend would like this-" what am I saying. "Girlfriend? Don't worry about that, I don't have one." He just laughs it off...

"Jimin why are you even letting me live here? Isn't that.. weird? Also.. you just asked me if I had somewhere to sleep right away, as if you knew I didn't.."-"I don't know. I just felt like helping you.. and I asked you that just to make sure. I somehow just kind of assumed that there would have happened something like you just told me....
You haven't even told me your name yet.." Oh right. He still doesn't know the girls name that will be sleeping at his house for the next few days- "It's Y/N.. I kinda forgot to tell you haha.."

...

I swear it's gonna be more interesting in the next part qwq