Jungkook ignored Jimin and just death-glared you, he began to breathe a bit heavier. "Y/N, What the fck are you doing here!? And whats with those clothes!?"-"Jungkook calm down, I gave her those clothes as a present, why are you like this right now?"-"because she just left yesterday when I tried to talk to her! Because I didn't know where she had been for the last hours! Because she didn't come home!" With every word he said he got louder and louder. Jimin gives you a confused look. "...Is he that best friend you were telling me about yesterday?"-"Uh. . Yes." Silence.

I bet if Jimin wouldn't be here then Jungkook would already be yelling really hard ..

You're scared. Scared of Jungkook. Someone who made you feel good when you were down, someone who was always there for you, this certain someone, who you had a crush on for a while, makes you now feel scared. Jungkook takes a few steps in the direction where you're standing, each step filled with anger. You take a few steps back. You could feel your heartbeat against your chest. This look in his eyes. You dont know why but he seems to hate you. Jungkook took a few more steps until he was not very far away from you. He lifts his arm up, about to slap you as just stand there, closing your eyes and wait for him to slap you. You dont know why but the pain never arrives, so you open your eyes to see Jimin holding Jungkooks fist tight, you see the both of them staring at each other as if they were about to fight, but no one broke the silence or moved an inch. After a while of staring a quiet but clear "Leave." Came out of Jimins mouth. Jimin relies his grip and Jungkook walks off with a grumpy "Hm".

You and Jimin stare at each other, but after a few seconds you just look down to your feet. "I'm sorry Jimin."-"Its not your fault. Its okay. I really need to talk to Jungkook about this sometime. Ive never seen him that mad. Do you know why he's like this? Did you do something?"-"I really dont recall doing anything that could make him this mad.." he grabs your hand and drags you to the sofa where him and Jungkook sat before. "Sit down." You and Jimin sit down on the sofa facing each other. "Since when is he acting like this?"-"a few weeks."-"Did he ever hit you before?"-"He was about to hit me more than just this time but he was able to hold back."-"I really should talk to him about this huh.." he mumbled this more to himself. "You dont have to, this is something between Jungkook and me, you don't have to-"-"But what if he does something to you? He would never hit me or something like that. Atleast let me be there with you two to make sure nothing happens." You pout. "Fine.. maybe I could try to talk to him through text first.. like that he wouldn't be able to hit me or you."-"sounds good yeah., maybe you should try that."-"But why was Jungkook here anyways?"-"We wanted to play a little and have some fun, the boys visit often, so don't be surprised when you see some random guy walking around." He smiles and his smile makes you smile too. You dont bother asking who 'the boys' are.

You both decided you didn't want to talk about that anymore so you just had some fun toghether, the both of you went outside in his big yard, it's a hot and sunny day.

"AHH, Jimin stop that!" You both burst out laughing. Jimin chases you around the yard with his garden hose shooting water at you. Youre dripping wet but he doesn't stop. After a while of him making you wet and scream youre finally able to make him wet now, you snatched the garden hose away from him and you chase him now. "No Y/N! Have some mercy~!"-"Neverrrr!" You both laugh and now that you're both dripping wet you stop with the water. Jimin just randomly lays down on the wet grass. "Come on, join me"-"I'd rather not get my new clothes dirty, they're wet already anywa-AH!" Jimin pulled you down and you now lay next to him. You both laugh a little and look up to the sky. "Y/N, do you see that cloud? It totally looks like you."-"What? Its just a big blob."-"Well I think that big blob looks beautiful, just like you." You blush because he called you beautiful but you laugh because he compared you to a cloud. "Hey, Y/N? Could you help me with something?" He turns his whole body around and is now laying on his belly, looking at you. "Yeah sure, what is it?"-"One of my friends birthday is tomorrow and I need you to help me baking a cake."-"Okay, I'll help you~."

You both changed into some non-wet clothes and started making the cake.
"Y/N, could you give me two eggs?"-"sure." You walk over to him and give him the eggs. He cracks them open and puts them into a bowl toghether with some other ingredients. The both of you had alot of fun making the cake, and now it's time for the icing. "Okay, let me write 'Happy birthday Yoongi' on it.". He tries his best to not ruin the cake and looks very concentrated. He puts some small hearts all over the cake. "Okay. We're done."-"not yet, we need some candles." He turns around and opens one of the cupboards and searches for some candles. He found something and turns around, pouting. "I only have one left." You chuckle "One's enough.." He sticks the candle on top of the cake and smiles. "Good job Y/N."-"Wait, Jimin you have something on your nose!" He starts touching his nose searching for whatever he has on his nose. "Wait, I'll show you." You quickly dip your finger in a little left over icing and dip it on his nose. "There." You laugh as Jimin pouts. He grinns as he takes some of the icing and smears it all over your cheek. "Yahh!" You laugh as you grab his arm to make him stop.

You both keep teasing each other for a while. When you finally stop you both ate dinner and after that you went and watched some TV. Sitting on the couch you both have a quick talk.
"So, Jimin, will you bring this cake to your friend?"-"Yes, actually there's supposed to be a small party at his house, only him and his friends."-"Can I come too?"-"Ah, Y/N I don't know.. Jungkook will be there."-"I guess I'll stay here then... tell him happy birthday from me."-"I'll do that, also I'll be back as soon as possible."
It starts to rain.
"Ugh it's raining." You said kind of annoyed. " I like the rain." Jimin said. "really? Why?"-" It was raining when I first met you." You blush and look away.

After a while you both went to your rooms. You check your phone again. "One new message from "Best Friend": "Hey can we please talk."- 10 minutes ago."

...