i need.

I need you.

I'll always remember the day I met you.
I won't forget it.

We both wanted each other ever since I was brave enough to hit follow, you liked my pictures and I hit your DM's and you hit me right back.
For the first time in a long time I felt like I was doing something right ... something that made me happy.

You walked up to my car that night with so much confidence. It spoke volumes through the way you dressed and everything you wore made you look so good. You look even better undressed.

We hopped in my car and took a drive far out. I couldn't risk getting caught up. At first I was just down to fuck, you know...just to tend to those guilty pressures but it turns out you were my guilty pleasure. 

You still are.

The more I got to know you the further I fell. Even when I felt as if I'd already hit the ground, you still found a way to make me fall harder.

At first I didn't believe it, I didn't want to. There was no way I could fall in love with someone I only knew you for a month especially when I had a beautiful woman to go home to... but I did love you.

I do love you and I really can't say that I wish I didn't.

Everything from the way you talk to the way you walk has me hooked. Even though you knew I had a girl, you were still down to mess with me and that strangely made me want to fuck with you so heavy. I thought you were happy to help me keep my little secret ..., a secret.

But I don't want you.

I cannot want you because she will find out...
And I know you hated to have to be the "other" but that's the way it must be. 

I love you though, you know I do. I need you more than I need her, I think about you more than I think about her and I will always love you more than I love her and but you can't know that and I'm completely fine with it because as long as we have love I'm willing to let you go so I can save the both of us.

I told you I do not love you, that you were just something to play with, something to pass the time. You told me that you completely understood yet you still tried me. I'm surprised you called me after the things I said.