phone call.

"Hello"

➰ "What" I don't know why he's calling me right now. He has said all he's had to say so what's left to discuss.

" I just want to t-"

I cut him off "About what. You told me you don't want this. You just wanted to fuck, you don't want a relationship nor do I. There is nothing else to say. Goodb-"

" Wait! Just listen " I lowkey wanted to hear what he had to say so I let him continue.

" Go ahead "

"Everything I said wasn't the truth. I do love you as much as I want you and need you. I'd rather have you by side and I know it's where you want to be. I want to rep you harder than I ever did her but you have to understand that this isn't easy for me. I don't know how I'm supposed to just tell her it's over and gracefully just make my way over to you. This might be a long shot but ..."

I appreciated everything he said and it made me low-key happy to hear those things because I felt the same but I'm not putting myself in the position again. I'm bored of being the "other" and I'm not going to be even if he tries to dress it up with a cute speech and a title. I feel like I'll always be the other. Nah ...I'm good.

"and that is?... " I wait for him to continue.

"Can I just have you for one more night? "