weekends 2.

I stood in front of you and I could see your disbelief, I couldn't believe what I was saying either but it was something that played heavy on my mind a lot of the time.

I confessed my love to you and kissed you. I felt relieved that you didn't push me away. I asked you if you loved me too and you took a while to answer to eventually nodded your head. I don't know what I would've done if you didn't feel the same. I would've felt like such a dick if I had feeling a for someone that didn't have feelings for all whilst I was in a whole relationship.

You got of the car and walked to doors. But not the passenger side.
"Now or later " you said again.

That time it was different. It wasn't casual and it was ten times better. I kissed you again and It felt good and worked my way down your body and my stomach tightened, your moans were like music to my ears. I buried myself deep inside of you never wanting that moment to end. I wanted you to scream my name because I wanted to feel reassurance that everything that they deem wrong was right, right now. I needed that conformation.

My car became your favourite spot that night. Nostalgia was what you wanted every time. I just wanted you all the time.

Monday came to soon and it all had to end. We were back to living like nothing was going on and she came back home.
She came back to me telling me how much she missed me and wished I was with her. I could see how much love for had me when I looked her in the eyes and I still had so much love for her.

As much as I want to have my cake and eat it too. I cannot do that to her.

I can't just leave her.