love.

You were hesitant but you want to see me as much as I wanted to see you.

I came over around 9 and you let me in. When I tried to kiss you, you pushed me away so I pulled out a blunt from behind my ear and your eyes lit up. We sat in your room, I sat your bed and you sat on the floor, I didn't question it. I lit the blunt and let you take the first hit. We sat in silence until we both high enough and the weed was done.

"Why you sitting all the way over there, shorty " I questioned. I know you like it when I call you that. You looked up at me lustfully and I slowly made my way over to you. Your lips touched mine and I lay you down on the floor.

The moment our clothes came off the room turned into a furnace and I was bringing the fire just like you wanted me to. I planted my seed and I was finished.

Now we lie on the floor staring at the ceiling, my head touching yours. The only sound filling the room is our pants.

"Why do you bother with me? I'm just trying to make sense of it all ...you know I try to put myself in your shoes and see your point of view but it doesn't make sense. "you ask.

"Love. That's why. It's the only thing that is keeps me running back to you , the only thing keeping me by your side. I love you "

You sit up and look down at me.
" I love you too." You say.

"I promise I'll leave her...
for you "