weekends.

Our first weekend.

I remember that weekend so clearly.

It wasn't our first time together but it was the first time we got to spend more than a day with each other, his girl was out of town and I was looking forward to it.

He called me and his voice was so sexy. Deep, smooth, powerful.
A voice that would make anyone submissive but not me. I've played the game enough times to know how to stay on top.

He told me to come outside and I did.
There he was, leaned up against the Benz. My favourite spot...
As soon as he laid eyes on me they were automatically clouded with lust. When I was close enough to touch, he reached his arm out to grab mine and pulled me a little bit closer whispering " damn", biting his lip.
I put my finger under his chin and brought my face closer to his to where our lips were almost touching and I whispered back: " Do you want me now or later?" 

He chuckles and told me to get in the car.

Another long drive. I didn't mind though. The further we were from home the more he could be his self. With me he was free to do whatever he wanted and whatever made him happy made me happy.

We ended up at the top of a hill to where we could see the city at night. A funny feeling shot through my body when we got out the car but it was a good feeling. I told him in a previous conversation about my infatuation with city lights in the night time and didn't think he cared that much. I thought he was trying to just get me in the right mood so he could get what we both wanted but what he told me next left me in awe.

We sat on the hood of his car and stared into the distance. We sat in a comfortable silence until I laughed at our cliché moment.

" what?" He questioned.

" this moment is so cliché, I feel like you're about to tell me your deepest, darkest secret or tell me you love me or something " I said in a joking tone and laughed again.

But he didn't laugh.
He just looked down at his shoes. I didn't know him for that long but I noticed he does that when he has something in his mind.

"That's just it ...I do love you "