skirt up.

I don't care.

It's over. Now I can go back to being me. No more sneaking around. No more dates in deserted location and no more late night sex.

I'll continue to not give a fuck and it'll burn him.

He's acting like such a bitch. He wanted me but couldn't live without her, his cover.
If he leaves her for me, his cover is blown.

He told me he doesn't love me. I can't pretend like that doesn't hurt.
I loved him and he knew that.

"iT wAs FUn wHIle it lAsTeD"

Fuck that. I can't believe he's acting like we weren't more than a fling.

I promised myself I wouldn't cry and I didn't, I told him that this shit doesn't faze me, that I'm over him.

But I am hurt. I just need something to ease the pain ...perhaps a Valium...?

But another night with him would be nice. A night just like our first time. The sweetness of his kiss still lingers and I must admit he was the best I ever had but I guess good things end.

Why would he ever decided to pursue it if this isn't what he wanted.
He had a girl and still wanted me. I can't lie that gassed me. Out of all the thirsty girls on his Instagram he chose to fuck with me but he knows better, we both do and I guess that's why we're done.

You see I've heard about him, I heard he's always down for the ride. He likes to take risks and keep secrets but little does he know I have my own.

We keep similar company.

I have been around niggas like him...Nigga's that know him.

This time it was different though. I don't usually fall but this time...

I did.