Get in the Car

Previously on NIW

Eve was send off to Konoha. Sasuke and Eve were childhood friends. Sasuke came to pick her up from the airport but ends up in the airport security office. The officer call Mrs.Uchiha when she arrived she told them to wait outside for her.

On to the story~

I was staring at Sasuke for quite a while. He must have felt my gaze on him,  he look at me and started walking towards me and stop right infront of me,  as he look down at me since he is taller then me, I could see all his face structures,  he look so flawless.

My eyes went wide when Sasuke started to lean down. I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him away but he did not move.

"Sasuke what are you–" I was cut short by Sasuke's finger on my lips "Shhh– Keep quite and get in the car" He said,  his voice was so hypnotising and my heart was beating so crazily . I think  I am having an heart attack. I did not know what I was doing when I got in his car.

"What happened Sasuke?" I asked once he got in the car.  When he look at me,  the first thing I notice was his eyes. Those beautiful, hypnotising eyes that had always attract me.

"Nothing, Mom just texted saying that she will be late so told us to go ahead" He said in his infamous monotone voice to me , Stupid. Then he started driving his car and somewhere in my head a voice was telling me that I am going to regret getting in his car and I was damn right.

#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-

Hey ya!

Wassup? wait dont answer I know its sky haha *wink*

Thank you for reading my story.

~please comment your thoughts about my story.

Sayonara *bows*