You look beautiful

I woke up to the sound of alarm clock , but when I try to get up , I couldn't get up . 'what the heck since when the blankets are so heavy?' I thought while I try to get up from bed.

"Ito will you stop moving , someone is trying to sleep here" a very sexy voice said , what more do I need in the morning then to be wake up just to hear his voice early in the morning.

Wait Sasuke voice right next to me!!!! o.0

silence.........

I scream loudly , I swear the Western people must have heard it. "What the hell Ito ?" Sasuke ask me as he sit up. I got up too sitting next to him. "'what the hell ?' you ask? What are you in the same bed as me ?"

He look at me and blink and then he smirk , oh is so irritating smirk. I eye him cautiously , i dont trust this guys on what might do next, he is so unpredictable.

"Don't you remember Ito ? "

"Remember what?!"

He his smirk only got wider , he eyed my room and as if telling me telling me to look around too. I eyed the room and I saw blue coloured wall decorated with red design patterns , it was very beautiful . And at that moment my thought was I wish I had that design in my room too, wait a sec if this is not my room this is.....

"You thought it right this is my room sweetheart"

Damn it out of habit I walk in his room, I avoided his gaze and pretend to look around but in actual I was thinking how to get out of his room . Think Into think.

Pretending as if to be yawing I slip of his bed.

"Ah well jane uchiha-san" He eyed me and went back to sleep.

Uff that was close while I was getting out of his room he said something that made my heart pound fast . I ran as fast as I could out of his room to my room and closed the door and slip down the floor with only one voice in my saying "Ito you look beautiful while you're sleeping"

"You look beautiful" I couldn't help but blush.