I'll miss you

"Mom?" I shouted for mom, not able to find her.

"I am downstairs honey" I got up from my bed and headed towards downstairs.

"Put these bags in the car, quickly" I heard my mom saying to one of our servant. Yup we got servants,  Yup we are rich,  My mom is the owner of the Ito Group Of Companies,  one of the riches companies in the world and I'm the soul hier. Yay! I am so lucky, not. I don't want to succeed Ito Group Of companies because I want to live a carefree life.

And I have seen how my mom is so busy that she hardly have time for me. Its not like she doesn't love. She love me to death. Its just that after my father passed away in a flight crash, mother has been busy taking care of the company and could only spend a little time with me. I love her very much.

"Mom!" I call her out,  she turn to face  me,  I give her a quick hug which she return ofcourse. She smiled at me after our hug and then she said "Sasuke is going to receive you in airport, so behave ok ?!"

"Mom!?" I frown why sasuke though? I am  going there after four years and the first person's face I have to see is his!

"No Mom, now get going" Mom said as we walk outside where my driver was waiting for me,  I kissed mom "Mom please remember to rest and I'll miss you"  I said as i get un the car and head for my flight.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Gomen Minna!!!

I am not the best writer >.<

But I am trying my best c:

Thank you for reading my story again ^_^