She Is The Hier

We were currently sitting in the security room,  the officers keep on glaring at us.

Sasuke keep on smirking while I was glaring at him, we broke our eye contact when one of the officers ordered us to give our's parents numbers.

Yeah right officer as if I would just give my Mom headache because of me. Pst~ no way. I just glared at the officer and faced away.

Sasuke finding me amusing just chuckled. Then he stand up and said in his famous monotone voice "I'am sorry officer for causing trouble. I am Sasuke Uchiha"

Why is he always like that stupid, Oh did I forget to mention he is also The Hier To The Uchiha Group Of Companies, though he is not the only heir.

"Uchiha" the officer said with shock written on his face, Yes an Uchiha. Now don't be scared put him behind the bars for trying to tackel a little girl to death.

"You girl,  your parent's number" The officer asked me and I might say in a rather rude tune. Just like before I ignored him. Who the hell do he think he is to talk to me  like that? Idiot officer,  Idiot Sasuke

"Officer If I were you I won't be talking to her like that." Sasuke said in a bored tone.

The officer eyed Sasuke questionly. 

"She is the Heir to The Ito group of Companies" I heard him whisper to the officer.

**********************************************************

Grammar Error,  Grammar Error!!!

I am sorry In advance. TT•TT

Yoroshiku! \(*0*)/

Please Comment!

what you guys think ? I wanna know •~•