I will kill you

Sasuke Pov

I can't believe she's here with me.

Eve Ito—The one girl with whom I had been inlove with my whole life, the one who seems to be in my mind, always. I don't know what would I do if she was not in my life.

Right now she is sitting right next to me,  screaming ofcourse "SASUKE, DRIVE SLOWLY WILL YOU????!!!"

"Want me to speed up? Okay sure" I said as I accelerate, even though its not so fast still its pretty scary for her.

"SASUKE,  I WILL KILL YOU!!" she shouted and exited as soon as I stop in front of our house.

"Whatever you want sweety" I told ger, she just glared at me while I just chuckel. My house,  The Uchiha Mansion is not that special but it sure is huge.

I watch Eve open the front door and went inside,  she's been here before so she won't have any problem. I pull my car in the drive way. As I got out of my car  just then Mom's car pull in the drive way.

"Hey Mom how did everything went?" I asked her "Everything went—" she stop as her eyes laid on my car "Sasuke Uchiha Did you just drive from Sakura 20?" she practically shouted in my face not a good expirence I tell you, I know Mom when she's mad and its not a good scene to watch so I am off from here.

"Yes mo—" I didn't even get to finish my sentence my mom again start to shout

"SASUKE DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO AVOID THAT ROAD?"

I just ran away from there.  Uff that was close. "Night mom I will see you tomorrow" I shouted at mom as i walk away from her. And then I started to walk upstairs to my room.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

-_- I am tired

Good Night