His sleeping beauty

Still Sasuke PoV

He walk inside the house boredly and drag his legs to his room. Eve's room is right across his.

"Good Night" He wishpered as he walk into his  room. He took a quick shower and changed to sleep and he jump in his bed.

"Ugh! What the heck? Sasuke let me sleep" A sleepy voice came out from his bed.

He sat there shocked unable to move

'what is she doing in my bed? I guess Old habits die hard' He thought.

He slowly pull out the cover to get a clear view of her beautiful face, when he pulled the cover out  from her face, his heart skiped a beat. She was just like a sleeping beauty, so beautiful and innocent. There was nothing in this world that he want more than her.

He was just looking at his sleeping beauty but decided he should wake her up.

"Ito get up from my bed and go to your own room" He shouted in her ears but not loud enough to wake his parents up.

"What? who?" she comfusly wake up rubbing her eyes but still closed. Her shirt droping from her left shoulder giving him a clear view of her red bra making him blush.

First she look around the room and finally her eyes landed on the blushing Uchiha. He was avoid looking in her eyes. She stared at him and the down on herself . And then she screemed and covered herself with the cover.

"What are you doing in my room Pervert Uchiha?" she scream at him, he just look at her 'Did she forget that she was in my room?' he shake his head at her forgetfulness.

(A/N*Is forgetfullness evn a word?)

"Sweety in case you have forgoten. This is still my room till now." she look the room and her look intensify to glare.

"Whatever" she muttered and then took the cover and fall asleep again. He just sat there confusedly.

Why does she make him confused so much?  He doesn't know but what he knows is that he will do anything to keep her next to him.

He got under the cover with and pulled her body close to his and the fall in dream abyss.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Well its not so long but thats it for sasuke's Pov.