Chapter 3

I'm so excited to go to the Los Angeles Zoo, I haven't been there in ages...Last time I was there wasn't the best.  I'm not going to lie...I don't usually wear makeup to watch the pool and all, but after meeting One Direction, I looked through my collection and ran to the store to catch up on my waterproof makeup.  It's not everyday when you get a chance to hang out with One Direction.  

Clothes are all over my room.  I don't think there's more than an inch of the floor that doesn't have anything on it.  I've been throwing everything everywhere, I just don't know what to wear!  Think, Lizzie, think.  Don't try too hard.  I look around the room, and my eyes land on my aquamarine one shoulder top from American Eagle.  I love that shirt.  It's really flattering, but I have to watch it.  Sometimes it doesn't like to stay up on the shoulder-less side.  I throw it on and put on a pair of black shorts with the bottom rolled up.  I love those shorts.  I hurry to tidy up the rest of my room because I wouldn't want anyone to see what a mess I've made.  

My room's clean, so now I'm trying to decide how to do my makeup.  I don't want to go overboard, because One Direction is fairly open about how they don't like when girls wear too much makeup, and I know in general its not good to wear tons of makeup.  I feel like such a loser, over-thinking everything.  I decide to put my normal makeup on.  A tinted moisturizer (lotion with a bit of color), nude eyeshadow with light brown in the crease, and mascara.  To feel super special, I add a liquid glitter eyeliner across my top eyeline, and got ready to go.  My hair is naturally straight, so I leave it the way it is and walk to the car.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrive at the hotel, and walk around the premises until I see the heartthrobs.  They see me and smile, and I watch them, mesmerized, while they slowly make their way over to me.  It's like I'm watching them in slow motion.  Harry flipped his hair, Zayn's 6 cm quiff, Niall's shy smile, Liam's wicked hair, and Louis' stripes.  All coming right at me.

"So how are we getting to the Zoo?" I ask them when they finally reach me, trying to snap out of it.

"Well only Louis and Harry can drive," Liam responded.

"And Louis drives like an old lady, so I nominate myself," Harry says, with a smile.  I swear he winked at me.  Try not to faint.

"I also have a drivers license," I tell them.  They seem to shrug me off, and show me where the SUV is.  Harry climbs in the front seat, and Louis shouts "SHOTGUN!"  I climb in the back, next to Niall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That car ride was torturous.  Let me tell you I am thrilled we made it to the zoo.  For a group of amazingly attractive singers, they really know how to sing in a way that sends girls in the other direction.  Every song that came on the radio was a victim to their singing.  I tried singing at first, but it was no use...They were much too loud and tried much to hard to outdo each other so I had no chance.  That is unless I wanted to lose my voice.

But as I said I couldn't be happier we got here.  It didn't even take that long, but three or so songs is enough.  We entered the zoo, and it was eerily quiet.  I've never been to the zoo on a day where there wasn't a ton of people here.  

"So what do you guys want to see first?" Liam asks, not realizing each of the boys has already started going in their own directions. 

"GUYS!" They all turn to Liam. 

"I'm going to look at the penguins.  I like to think I'm as scary as one of them," Niall says, chuckling.

"We shall go there first!" Liam says, causing the rest of the boys to groan. 

"Do we haaave to walk around together?" Louis complains.

"Yes. Now c'mon, we have penguins to attend to!" Liam says.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's lunchtime now.  We ended up seeing the penguins, the turtles, and looking for bunnies without any avail.  Louis wanted to see the bunnies because they eat carrots.  Silly Lou.  We're eating little sandwiches and talking.  

"So, Lizzie, what are you doing after the summer ends?" Niall asks me.

"Well actually I'm going off to college in the fall.  My lifeguard job is just for me to earn some extra cash." I respond.  I notice that mentioning my job as a lifeguard makes Harry blush.  What a cutie.

"So what animal do you guys want to see next?" Liam asks.

"TIGERSS, RAWR," Louis shouts, making us laugh.

"Please, no tigers." I say in between laughs.

"And why not?" he asks, with a look of pure curiosity.

"Well if you must know, when I was little I came to this zoo.  Like elementary school.  And when we were at the tiger cage...It kind of wet itself...On me..." all five of the boys burst out laughing, and I even laughed with them.  Their laughs are just so contagious.  I know why people like to Laugh Like Niall! 

"I didn't have any money, so I had to stay in clothes that smelled like tiger urine all day..." I finished.  If it was even possible, they laughed harder.  I seriously think one of them might pee themselves.

"Please. Stop.  My stomach.  Hurts." Harry struggles to say, between laughs.  I just smile.  I knew that story would make them laugh.

"You are a very interesting person, Lizzie," Zayn comments, still laughing at me.  Scratch that.  With me. 

***Author's Note***

I would like to say that although I could make this chapter a lot longer, I thought here was a good place to end or else it'd go on forever and ever.  I dedicated this chapter to MeganDenyer because I appreciate how she commented on all chapters, and voted, thank you(:  I can dedicate this to more fans too, just make sure you ask me! (:  Thank you for reading, and I appreciate all the votes and comments(: Keep them coming!  I love to know if you like my stories. (: Lol.  

Lizliz94 xx