Chapter 10

I can’t believe the boys are leaving today.  I understand that they are leaving, but I don’t want to.  All I can think is how this must either be a dream or just not has not happened in general because who will ever believe that they are talking to people as famous as One Direction, let alone hung out with them.

And what about me and Harry?  I don’t even know what to think about me and him and what has been happening.  I mean I know that we had a little something going but I haven’t wanted to accept that something might be happening.  I mean I like him, and what just happened confuses me because honestly that felt really coupley and I don’t even know how to make sense of it.  But regardless, I don’t know what I am supposed to do.  I am so confused, so as I sit here with the boys, I smile.  They are all looking around the room, moping a bit, just kind of reluctant to get ready to leave.  I mean they probably don’t care it’s just that I definitely am confusing them and to be honest they’ll probably forget about me in like a week.  I mean they are meeting millions of girls every day and I can easily fall into the sidelines.  I’m not nearly as pretty as some of the people they meet.

I leave the room to throw on my red high waisted shorts and tuck a loose top into them.  I want to look a little decent when I say goodbye to them.  If they do remember me I don’t want it to be me looking like a turd or something.  I don’t even know how I would describe it I don’t know.  I walk back and decide that I could use some room service.  The boys already ordered so I just walk over and eat some of their food.  I grab some of Zayn’s fries and some of Harry’s french toast and sit there just staring into space.  I don’t know what to do.  I just decide that I should play it off and pretend that I don’t mind they are leaving.  

“So when did Paul say we have to leave?” Harry asks, still chewing a bite of his french toast.

“Noon,” Liam replies.  Liam knows everything.  Literally, Daddy Direction has it all down.

“Lads, we need to pack,” Louis states.  Everybody groans, nobody wants to.

“Do you guys want my help?” I ask, trying to be helpful.  I want to spend as much time as possible here.

“I want your help!” Harry answers, with a cheeky tone of voice.  I smile at him, and go back to stealing his french toast.  I’m really gonna miss them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After breakfast, Harry and I go to packing his suitcase.  He brought a ton of clothes, and they are spread all throughout the area he slept.  I was grabbing boxers, shirts, pants, beanies.  I was throwing everything to him, and he would try to fold it.  Usually I had to refold it because he has no idea what he’s doing, but I don’t mind.  

I keep passing Harry all of these different colors of beanies, and a few stray shirts.  There is a few plain shirts, with little details.  Then there’s the Ramone’s shirt.  

“Harry I completely forgot about the Ramone’s shirt!” I was really excited.  I have always heard about it, but now I get to see it in person.  Complete fangirl moment.

“Yeah!  You, errrrm, wanna keep it?  Uhm I mean basically since I’m leaving you errm can keep it to like remember me and stuff,” Harry says, with a distinct set of nerves.  

I smile, and tell him I’d love to.  He suggests I put it on, and I tuck the bottom into the front of my shorts and grin like silly.  I just love this so much, I wish it didn’t have to end.  Maybe it didn’t have to end.  I need to stop thinking like that, it does have to end and the time is today.  I don’t want it to end but at the same time, I need to go back into reality because I am not able to keep spending all my time with One Direction.

I finish packing his back, and I sit on it while he zips it up.  It’s a wonder how he fits everything in there.  If I had that much stuff it would never make it all into one large suitcase.  I am legitimately amazed with the fact that he has so much and can keep it all in one suitcase.  I get up, and look in his eyes.  The blue-green eyes I usually see filled with joy are suddenly filled with a sadness, and I can’t bear to look in them.  I just look down, and shuffle my feet.

“Should we take the suitcase down to the lobby?” I ask him.  I don’t know what to say.  What does someone say in times like this, there really isn’t anything to say.  He nods towards me, and just walks over to the door.  Paul picks up the suitcase and walks downstairs.  I know that I can’t go downstairs with Harry.  If I do, he’ll see what a mess I really am right now. I don’t know what is wrong with me.  I just can’t do it.  So I tell him goodbye up there.  

He grabs my hand.  He tells me that it’s been lovely to see me, and he hopes to see me again sometime.  He looks down at me, sadly, and then I tell him not to forget me.  He replies, soft but strong, “I will never forget you.”  He simply turns around, scratches the back of his head, and waves.

And with that, he’s out.

*****A/N*****

I'm really sorry this is so short, I just have been busy and I think where I ended it is really great.  I just feel like its a great cliffhanger.  I just got back from camp today, and I thought I should get on it.  I hope you enjoy this, and if you do comment, vote, fan me, whatever. (: Just let me know you like it so I continute to write! (((:

xoxo

Lizliz94