~Sleepy~

{Tyler POV}

The sun poking though the curtains woke me up. Opening my eyes, I saw the neck and cute face of Josh sleeping. His dyed hair in a static and messy but still keeping the springy curls. I don't get to see this often as I'm usually the one to sleep in but when I do, I cherish it.
I tried to resist to mess with his hair, but how could I? It looks so soft, so fluffy, I couldn't hold back. So, I carefully move my hands to his hair, twirting it around my long fingers. It is just long enough to wrap around them.
After a minute of messing with his hair, I assume that I pulled too hard beacuse he made a face and moved a little. But at the same time, he pulls me closer to his chest, making me blush. I held still until he stoped and make himself comfortable.
Unable to reach his hair, I make the choice to rest my hand on his colored arm. To entertain myself, I follow his tattoo. Down all the curves of the tree, the twisted colors of yellow, orange and light green.

"...mhm...Tyler..."

I froze and turn to his face with eyes open watching me.

"What are you doing?"

"Um...entertaining myself..."

"I see..."

I could see him smile and I felt myself blush. To save me from embarrassment, I put my head into his chest. That didn't stop him. Picking up my chin and pulling my face closer to his.

"I don't mind..."

Pulling me close until our lips touch, kissing me softly, but with passion. Like puzzle pieces, they went perfectly together. It was sweet and savory, like a pretzel covered in chocolate.
After a minute of bliss, he pulls away, smiles and says:
"Good Morning."

Before he gets out of bed to do his normal route, he kisses my forehead then proceeds to leave the warm bed.

I smile and watch him leave. Damn, do I love these types of mornings.

~
327 words.
~
Smol but so cute. ^_^
It was such a joy to write this one.

-T

Vote, comment, share!