Chapter 4

The next day, Jon and I decide that we would go over our lined for the movie, so he comes to my hotel room and sit in the living area.
     I introduce him to Nathan, "Jon. This is my boyfriend, Nathan. Nathan. Baby. This is my co-star Jon or well known as Dean Ambrose. He's here to go over our lines."
"Nice to meet you and can I say, you are very lucky for being with a sexy woman like Kayla," Jon says.
"Thanks. Nice to meet you too. She's one I would never want to ever lose," Nathan tells Jon while coming up to me and put his arm around me.
      By his tone in his response, I could tell he was jealous.
"Jon, we'll be right back," I say pulling Nathan into our bedroom.
     I tell Nathan, " Baby, we are just acting."
    He just ignores me and sits down on our bed and watch tv.
----------------------------------------------------------
     After a while, Jon and I reach to the first kissing scene for our characters, Johnny and Katie.
Play format
Kayla=Katie
Jon=Johnny

Katie: So, any lucky lady in your life?

Johnny: Nope, never have. Tried, but it's been hard.

Katie: How hard can it be?

Johnny: Well, what woman would want a CIA rookie agent or better yet, a former high school geek.

Katie(giggle): Well, you never know.
     Part of movie
     I pause and up and down at Jon and our eyes meet. We both lean in and without even thinking, we kiss.
     Back to reality
     Just a kiss to my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist, then I pull away remembering I have a boyfriend who gets very easily jealous.
"I think that's a wrap for practicing lines," I say, killing the awkward silence.
"Uhh yeah. I'll see you tomorrow for the first scene."
"Yeah. See ya."
     We walk to the door, Jon walks out, but turns back, hugs me, walks back out, and I close the door.
     I turn around from the door to see a furious Nathan.
"Hey baby."
"Shut the hell up! Why did you kiss him?" Nathan asks.
"Babe. It's in the script, we have to follow the script."
"And what was with the hug?"
"Cause we are friends, that's what friends do."
     Nathan comes up to me and slaps me.
     I turn back to him aggravated, "Nathan, you said you never would hit me ever again!"
"I told you to shut the hell up!"
     He slaps me again and again and again and then he punches me. I start crying, "Nathan, you said...."
"Kayla, leave me alone right now."
     With that, he goes back to our bedroom and leaves me laying in my sorrow.