Chapter 9

It's slowly the next day. I accidentally touch my face, feeling sticky, but I get up and take a shower.
         I get out the shower calling up Jon to ask him what we're doing today.
        I dial up his number, hearing it ring.... but from outside. I walk closer to the door to open it in just my towel and see Dean looking right at me.
"Hey," he says.
"Hey, come in, let me get changed."
         He walks in and I head to the bedroom to get changed and see my pissed off boyfriend sitting in my bed.
"Morning babe."
"Cut the bullshit. Kick him out now," Nathan says.
"No. Jon and I are hanging out today."
         Nathan quickly got up walking closer to me, "Kayla, we are not doing this today. Get him out now!"
          I just look at him. Then he slaps me across the face, "Now!"
         I turn to go but get interrupted by seeing Jon standing at the doorway.
"Kayla, we got a problem here?" Jon asks.
"Yeah we do. Get the fuck out. You're not wanted. You never were," Nathan answers him.
"I would, but I just saw you slap my friend," Jon walks closer to Nathan, "Let me tell you. Never touch her again. I don't mind going to prison. If you're that of me? You're pathetic."
          Nathan laughs, "Why would I be jealous? I got the girl. I'm just making sure you got that."
"Oh. I got that all the way. I think you see me as a threat. I'm way better looking, I have fans who fantasize over me, and I treat women right."
          Nathan get angrier, "Why would I be threatened by you? I'm a hell of a better man than you in more ways than one. I treat women the way they should. I'm not a coward and I actually have my OWN woman."
          Jon says nothing and punches Nathan with his eyes popping out and gritting his teeth.
         Then Jon speaks up, "I've met men like you, but you are just a fool. I never hit women, I don't treat them like shit, and I sure as hell don't just use them for sex!"
"Jon. Calm down please," I step in. Nathan repeats, "Yeah Jon...."
        I interrupt him, "Nathan! Stop being a prick. Either you stop being a bitch and treat me the way you've always had when we started dating or I leave you and go to Jon. Since you're threatened by him so much, I might as well just go to him."
         I turn to put on clothes, but Nathan says, "Kayla wait. Don't leave me."
       He gets up and continues, "I'll change."
"You have to prove it to me when I get back."
        I walk to the bathroom to put on my clothes for the day.
-----------------------------------------------------------
*screams* This book is almost over. Just one or two more chapters and there will be a sequel. It's called the Boy is Mine. It will be out soon and things are heating up. I'll try to update this book again so that I can start on the sequel and update this week also but we'll see. Bye loves!😘