Chapter 7

Forgot to make a chapter 6, but basically, the actors got a week off, Asuka talks to Kayla to catch up, and Nathan leaves and ends up cheating and becomes very jealous of Dean. And also Kayla gets drunk, invites Dean over and tries to get with him to pass time and putting out how much she misses her boyfriend. Now to Chapter 7.
As time passes, the movie is practically done, Nathan is not back, and I've been drunk off my ass. Morning: Hangover, Night: Drink, and repeat.
       Jon is always around, but I avoid him thinking that's the reason Nathan hasn't come back yet.
      It's now 7pm and I am about to drink my life away when I hear a door open revealing Nathan.
      I run and hug him, "Baby. I'm so glad you're back..."
      I get interrupted by a woman, black with a bikini on and short black hair, behind him.
      I get off and ask, "Nathan, who the hell is this hoe?"
"My new babe," he answers me.
"You're what?! I called, texted, and waited on you to you say you moved on?"
"No. You're still my girl. You're just a cover up."
     I can't believe my ears. I fall down to my knees and cry with no hesitation.
"So this is the bitch you were with?"
"Yeah. Until she found another."
     I pick my face up, stand up, and wipe my tears, "He is just a friend I leep telling you that!"
       I'm furious by this constant misunderstanding. But he just slaps me making me fall back on the ground.
      The next day, I wake up from the floor and stand up to the living area to see Nathan cuddled up to his new hooker.
       I already know Nathan got worse, but I feel like it's because of me.
      He turns to face me, "Kayla. Babe. Go whip us something to eat."
"No."
"What did you just say?!" He says getting up.
"I said no. You're not gonna tell me what to do. Make your hoe do it."
"Great idea. Hoe! Make us some breakfast!" He yells louder at me.
       I flip him off and go out the door.
       I make a trip to Jon's hotel room. I knock on the door and he opens it in just shorts and messy hair.
      I hug him, "Hi."
"Hey, what's wrong? Your eyes look puffy."
"Nathan got worse," I responded quietly.
-----------------------------------------------------------
       Jon and I are cuddled together in his living area as I update on my life, "And now he has a hooker on his lap now."
"You need to break it with him."
"I can't."
"Why not?"
      I get silent, "I just can't."
"Kayla, why can't you? He's practically cheating on you, he hits you like you mean nothing, and you take it as if he's got you wrapped around his finger."
"I have no one else."
"What do you mean?"
"I don't have anyone to rebound with. I don't have someone to cheat on him with. I have no one to go to and seek my revenge."
"Yeah you do. You have me."
"But you have a wife. You are taken."
"So, you don't anyone to move on to."
"Yeah."
"Bullshit. You don't need a rebound. All you need is a friend. Me."
       He goes to hug me, but gets interrupted by banging on his door.
      Jon gets up to get it revealing the devil himself, Nathan.
"Jon, where's Kayla?"
"Why?"
"Because I swear if she's naked or if you two were just about to screw, I'm killing you and her."
"Kill me but not her. Over my dead body. She's not your bitch. She's a human."
"What the fuck? Yeah she is my bitch! We didn't break up and we never will."
       Nathan turns to see me sitting on the couch, my eyes look with fear.
"Kayla. Let's go!"
"No."
"What?!"
"She said no you prick."
       Nathan punches Jon, pulls me by my wrist and drags me out.
      We enter back in our hotel room and he drags me into our bedroom where he stripped me nude and starts to put his cock inside of me, thrusting in and out to his own pace for his own pleasure. I start tearing up.
       Usually, this will feel amazing to me and I would be happy to having sex with my man, but no, he's just a villain taking advantage of me while I'm waiting for my hero to save me.
---------------------------------------------------------
      Things are heating up!!! I will probably have 2 more chapters and then do a sequel but Idk I'll see where this goes. This week has been a break for me but also a sick week since I got sick this week and needed to recover but luckily I updated this week than just one day hopefully I can do that more often. As you wait for this one to update, I highly recommend you reading my other stories: The Lunatic and The Hardcore Badass, Obsessed, and Interracial Images. Check them out.
Bye!!😘💜