Chapter 3

The next day and we are in Florida for the movie. Nathan and I are heading to the pool at the hotel with me wearing my black lacy two piece and Nathan's red swim trunks.
     Nathan is watching tv when I come out of the bedroom. I say, "I'm ready."
Nathan turns to me and says, "No. Change of plans. I'm wrecking you right now."
     Nathan charges to me, picks me up and takes me to the bedroom.
     He puts me down and attacks my lips with my arms around his neck and his hands going slowly down from my waist to groping my ass.
     He lays me down and kisses my neck while taking off my swimsuit top.
     He gives me kisses trailing down my boobs. He starts sucking on them as I lightly moan as he goes from one to the other boob.
     Nathan gives me kisses down my stomach as he removes my bottoms and starts licking and sucking my clit, making me moan a little louder.
     After a minute, he starts fingering me while still sucking on my clit and I gasp, making me lose control by moaning even louder.
      Immediately after, he gets up, takes off his trunks and puts his hard cock inside me as he slowly goes back and forth and gets faster once he's settled in. I moan to my highest point, almost screaming.
      After 30 minutes, we hit our climax and we just make out the rest of the time.
-----------------------------------------------------------
     2 days later, I am on set to meet the cast.
     I meet up with the director, Tim Burton and he gives me my script. I walk and see everyone. The cast, crew, everyone.
      I head to catering and as I reach for the ribs, someone else's hand reaches the samething.
      We both stop and face each other and we say at the same time, "Sorry. You can get it. Oh I can? Cool. Wait."
"You can get them first, " The man says.
"Thanks," I reply.
     I get some ribs, he gets some ribs, and we both introduce ourselves.
"I'm Dean Ambrose."
"I'm Monica Starr."
"You're the NXT Women's Champion!"
"I am and you're part of the Raw roster."
"Yes I am."
      And the rest of the day was just Jon and I talking.